• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WilliamTickles

Reaction score
Did anyone else get some weird shipping confirmation emails from JE about orders they placed + received fover a year ago? Cause I just got a couple...

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Did anyone else get some weird shipping confirmation emails from JE about orders they placed + received fover a year ago? Cause I just got a couple...

Please disregard these. Our apologies on the emails.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

alpine co-mix sounds really cool, too bad it isn't dropping in the curve u neck.

A note to JE, the curve u neck is unanimously the best cut, please release all amazing colourways in this tee.  Dove, oak, co mix charcoal, new season 8 colours etc.

Thanks,

A concerned customer

This + curve tank. Mostly I just want to see the season 8 burgundy and co-mix charcoal.

ElJeffrey

Reaction score
I've been wishing for a burgundy JE tee for well over a year now. However, since recent releases have deviated in cut and composition from the Classic and Mercer tees, I've been spoiled and I would hope there's some of these newer cuts in these colors as well.

I'm to the point where if I had to pick a tee, I would take the Co-Mix brown and size up since its a better material than the classic.

Gutiinthebooty

Reaction score
I personally love the Co-Mix Classic Crews. By far my favorite material and fit. Im 5'7 so the slightly shorter length works out for me. Grabbing both new colors tomorrow. So pumped.

jthom931

Reaction score
alpine co-mix sounds really cool, too bad it isn't dropping in the curve u neck.

A note to JE, the curve u neck is unanimously the best cut, please release all amazing colourways in this tee. Dove, oak, co mix charcoal, new season 8 colours etc.

Thanks,

A concerned customer
I second this motion!!

Enigma1

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from the shop in Sweden, nitty gritty (www.nittygrittystore.com) I'm wondering if import duties are due when coming to America. I emailed 2 days ago and haven't received a response, but need to order quickly. Thanks

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love brown. Might have to get that tee. wish they had a uneck though.

Not the biggest fan of the Grey blend but the other colors have been nice. The charcoal one in particular looks similar to slik. I still perfer the feel of silk though

DGibbs89

Reaction score
Ups just emailed me saying my skittles are going to be delayed because of a train derailment
1f611.png
1f611.png
1f611.png

Sucks cause I wanted to wear over the holiday

Anybody get there's yet , want to see pics

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ups just emailed me saying my skittles are going to be delayed because of a train derailment
1f611.png
1f611.png
1f611.png

Sucks cause I wanted to wear over the holiday

Anybody get there's yet , want to see pics

Mine were supposed to come tomorrow but doesn't seem like my order ever left the warehouse. Shipping still says label created.

ZanderRosen

Reaction score

Mine were supposed to come tomorrow but doesn't seem like my order ever left the warehouse. Shipping still says label created.

Lol for some reason I thought we were gonna be battling it out for those 28s after your post of the Nero's. I must have snagged the last pair. Whoops.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads