1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

I think BF destroyed a lot of people's wallets, prob sell out after xmas

People also are prob waiting for reviews

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  2. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

also its hard to justify another set of sweats. im sure everyone on here already has a pair of pants and a hoodie in regular grey and black

i just bought the slate half zip so cant justify going for black, so went for grey

3. nepats81

nepats81 Senior member

i cant tell if you're trolling or not.

1 person likes this.
  4. marcus-chi

marcus-chi Senior member

Easy pass. Just more grey and black. No thanks. And yea, it does sound like you might be trolling lol.

5. supremeanarchy

supremeanarchy Well-Known Member

Not sure if one of you guys on here returned your Plumas in 29 on MrP, but if you did, THANK YOU! Finally going to try them out.

6. MilesMW

MilesMW Senior member

I like these more than I thought I would. I don't mind the patches IRL.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  7. Ryan Chando

Ryan Chando Well-Known Member

The Wash is so nice on the Mr. P Exclusive, I really want it but after the Odeons, Zincs, Harlots, Neros, and Terrains I need a break from knee rips until SS17.

8. Ryan Chando

Ryan Chando Well-Known Member

I'm the exact same, did you get the Loopwheel Raglan Zip, if so how which size did you go with?

9. marcus-chi

marcus-chi Senior member

I didn't cop anything from the loopwheel capsule but if I did, I would have ordered an M judging from size chart and model pics.

10. Joebo21

Joebo21 Senior member

where'd you buy?

11. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

direct from JE during bf mercer half-zip flash sale

12. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

[​IMG]
    Grey loop is sick. Very different from the other greys so worth the pick up. Kake kinda fit larger than expected or maybe since it's thicker it's weird on me. Gonna exchange it for the zip up. Sweats are dope too. Might pick up the grey as well

[​IMG]
    Gutsy to send an item to a customer tagless with a hole, LOUSY. Not JE online shop btw. Anyways FW15 boucle sweats >> '16

13. leFLOPjames

leFLOPjames Senior member

^This year's boucle was not on the same level as last year. I can't wait tor the raglan zip in grey, thought that was the nicest from the capsule. I've also considered buying the black ebisus sized down but I kinda wish they were escos instead. Then again, it is a new style, even though it looks very similar to the athletic sweatpant. Any other insight you can provide on these?

14. onlyslp

onlyslp Senior member

The new raglan zip looks really good actually. But I'm not sure if I would drop 300 for them haha

15. nepats81

nepats81 Senior member

wait. the loop wheel kake fits differently than the mainline kake in the same size? too big? How do the sweats fit? Its torture out on the east coast waiting for my JE to come in!

16. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Sweats fit great if sized down 1.
    @leflop Just your regular sweats to be honest. Nothing spectacular about them. Looks clean, tapered and not sloppy. Is it worth it? Maybe not for all, but I know because I wear sweats all the time, I'll get use out of them. I might grab onto he grey ones as well, seeing how different the grey is than regular JE grey. Even though they are similar, it definitely has a way cleaner fit than the athletic sweatpants.

The kake is the same size as mainline kake, but I think since it is a lot thicker than the mainline ones, it looks funky on me..so that didn't work out. gonna go for the zip up instead.

17. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

[​IMG]
    Edit..Think I'm keeping the kake.

3 people like this.
  18. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Senior member

There are plenty brands making loopwheel items ( not plenty, but this isn't some exclusive JE thing)

19. nepats81

nepats81 Senior member

He was trolling. ive wanted loopwheel for years but could never get myself to spend so much on some ill fitting buzz Rickson garment with ultra short sleeves made for someone really short. I love that JE is cut for us taller cats. Lebron f'n James wears JE my dude. Randy moss probably does too.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  20. nepats81

nepats81 Senior member

Looks good man. You do oversize well