• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
on a different subject, does anyone own the linen M65 jacket and can comment on the size? does it run TTS, or small? I wear medium in JE tee's but on the jackets and dress shirts I size up to large...thanks for any help

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score
If FoG can charge $1200 for their sneakers, anything is possible.

This thread and SLP thread are a race to the bottom right now.

FoG charges whatever and people still buy, I'm curious what these buyers do for a living. Either they make $200K+ a year or they are drowning in credit card debt ha

dcvm1979

Reaction score

on a different subject, does anyone own the linen M65 jacket and can comment on the size? does it run TTS, or small? I wear medium in JE tee's but on the jackets and dress shirts I size up to large...thanks for any help

I have the linen and it's a medium I wear small tees but sweaters n outerwear I gotta get mediums..u should

dcvm1979

Reaction score
Sorry...u should be good with a large ..fits really snug at the wrist.. can't really roll em up either..maybe two rolls max...hope that helps...

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Reminder: if you plan on purchasing tomorrow, they run big. straight from the JE email

peter1234930

Reaction score

TTS. Shoulders are fairly wide and the body is too.

As for the shoes - not a chance they'll be $400. I think they will definitely be $600+ (although I'd love to be proven wrong). They are more elaborate than common projects and I'd expect them to sell at a premium, not to mention the hype factor. Speaking of which, it's getting bad...

hannie2

Reaction score
I would cop the sneakers only if they are priced around $350...
frown.gif

Last edited:

Bertdinner2

Reaction score
the sneakers are alright...they just look way too plain to me considering what they will likely cost. i love cps but i also can regularly get them for 2-300$ which isnt quite as bad as 5-600$ for some reason

Joebo21

Reaction score
anyone get the 2 layer military shirt? thoughts?

I don't even remember those releasing

trevorxflyint

Reaction score
Man I'm really hoping they restock the Neros at some point. Even if it happens when 8 drops, I'm cool with that. Just got my Zincs back from the tailor and they fit perfect. Need another pair of JE denim and Neros look great

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Man I'm really hoping they restock the Neros at some point. Even if it happens when 8 drops, I'm cool with that. Just got my Zincs back from the tailor and they fit perfect. Need another pair of JE denim and Neros look great

I was fortunate to cop a pair but I'm hoping they restock for the many in here that missed out. Might be a slim chance though it seems like these preview/transition collections don't restock all items. Prime example being the Hanoi denim.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads