• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWallace

Reaction score
People are sleeping on the Mesh Overlay Shorts. Ordered them in plaster when they first dropped and they were so good I got them in black too. Best JE shorts hands down, lightweight and comfortable with an awesome fit.
It's mesh season boys.

damn if they are size small please let me buy them from you!

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
King celebrating in Lima shorts too
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
does anyone have the washed black thermal shorts + washed mercer tee combo seen here? do the colors actually match up accurately per the photo? also does anyone know where to get the washed mercer in medium on sale :D

Edit: does anyone know if the washed tee's run slim or TTS? I'm usually a medium in JE tee's but if it runs small I could consider taking a large.

Last edited:

trevorxflyint

Reaction score
No prob man thats kinda how i was with the escobars too. So i just washed inside out in cold still with delicate cycle and instead of hang dryin i put it in the dryer i think at low heat and it did the trick. If you have the grey then color shouldnt be an issue but if you have the black id probly be very careful on it fading. If its a sleeve length thing, something like that could be easily tailored. Hope that helps man, I definitely have been in the same boat
Yeah it's black which is the part that scares me a bit

CH03

Reaction score
Selling a Dark Grey Kake Mock in 3/L in the buy/sell pages if anyone is looking. BNWT. Retail plus shipping.

Also selling a very lightly used Curve U Neck Co-Mix Tee in 4/XL for under retail.

Last edited:

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would feel wrong if they were more expensive than CP.

The shoes look insanely sturdy and solid and they look like they'll cost close to 500-550, considering the BBalls are close to 600, spec bc they are made in italy. Wouldn't mind having them, but I can't afford to buy anymore shoes. And I like my CPs on sale. Wouldn't be surprised if these JE sneakers flew off the website though.

ursman

Reaction score
The shoes look insanely sturdy and solid and they look like they'll cost close to 500-550, considering the BBalls are close to 600, spec bc they are made in italy. Wouldn't mind having them, but I can't afford to buy anymore shoes. And I like my CPs on sale. Wouldn't be surprised if these JE sneakers flew off the website though.

Not sure. Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

From a consumer perspective - I wouldn't want to jump in on the kicks first time out... especially if they are priced higher than $400. Is the JE fam so strong to get people to shell out for unproven kicks for more than 'ole reliable CPs? I don't think I would be surprised either way....

I would price these shoes at $350-$375.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

how can you possibly come to these conclusions from the pictures?

insanely?

From the pics sent in the email, I can just tell that they look solid all the way down to the sole, that's just my opinion and I'm pretty sure other dudes probably agree with me. Not a flimsy half ass job that SLP, and a bunch of other high end designers put together now a days

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If FoG can charge $1200 for their sneakers, anything is possible.

This thread and SLP thread are a race to the bottom right now.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads