1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. nepats81

nepats81 Senior member

prices for loopback collection needed

2. Mackp12

Mackp12 Senior member

i placed a phone order with mohawk general last loopwheel collection so it is possible for other retailers to have them

3. Mackp12

Mackp12 Senior member

Huge shoutout to Need Supply! i ordered the grey raw edge hoodie last week for $154.69 which i thought was a fair price considering retail was $228. However, yesterday it got marked down further and i could have purchased for $116 after mark down and code. I sent them a friendly email asking if i could be reimbursed the difference and they gladly did so even though the size i purchased was sold out. Props need supply.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  4. marcus-chi

marcus-chi Senior member

Just copped White Skittles through Need Supply for $200, and last week copped Black Sashiko denim while in London at Harvey Nichols for $200 as well. Waiting for my distressed denim from the MrP capsule to come and I think I'll have all the denim I'll need for a minute. Already own Harlots, Plumas, Alpine Sashikos and Grey Skittles. I don't wear any of my other denim now after getting so much into JE.

5. grantmason6882

grantmason6882 Senior member

Been debating on the white skittles for weeks now. Let me know if they're worth copping. Just now a fan of the blue and red hues, so if they're too overbearing Id want to pass.

6. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

Size Guides for new items in the Loopwheel Capsule are below. The Kake Mock measurements are the same specs as the Main Line Kake, we suggest taking the same size.

Loopwheel Raglan Fullzip:

[​IMG]

Loopwheel Ebisu Sweatpants - the waist listed here is measured flat and stretches up to 3 inches:

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. leFLOPjames

leFLOPjames Senior member

the sleeves on the raglan fullzip are over 5.5 inches longer than on the fullzip in the same size??

8. barrettdudley

barrettdudley Senior member

Measured differently on a raglan since there isn't a shoulder seam to measure from.

4 people like this.
  9. nepats81

nepats81 Senior member

Mike,
    Do you reccomend TTS for the full zip and sweatpants? I size up on the escobars similar to the model.

10. nepats81

nepats81 Senior member

sorry double post

11. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

The new Fullzip and Sweatpants are both semi-fitted or relaxed fit. If after consulting the size guide you feel you could size down, you probably can. If you are basing sizing for this Capsule on our Flash Dual Fullzip or Escobar Sweatpants, both of those styles fit a bit slimmer than the new Loopwheel styles.

If you are "sizing up" on Escobars then I would suggest TTS on these, or in other words not to size up.

12. MilesMW

MilesMW Senior member

Fwiw - I ordered them wanting to like them because the fit is perfect and they pair well with essentially every top from JE. But I just couldn't take myself serious when I had them on. I wish the coloring was more subtle. Looks like SS17 may provide.

13. leFLOPjames

leFLOPjames Senior member

My pair of skittles looks like regular white raw denim that's a bit dirty. You have to get pretty close to notice the colours and even when you do it's not overbearing. Personally I love them. Each pair is different. Some pairs have more pronounced colouring.

If you're thinking you won't be comfortable with it then just buy a plain white pair of denim, there is plenty out there that should satisfy you. The white skittles denim is dope, but not for everyone. People who aren't comfortable with their sexuality should also stay away.....! (playin)

1 person likes this.
  14. marcus-chi

marcus-chi Senior member

I tried the White Skittles at Barneys a while back and actually loved them. I just couldn't pull the trigger at $400+tax, but at 50% off it was a no brainer. I'll post fit pics once in hand.

15. trevorxflyint

trevorxflyint Senior member

[​IMG]

What's y'all's thoughts on how my floatknit fits? Not sure if I like the fit of it or not

16. peter1234930

peter1234930 Senior member

Love my black thumper but it's aging worse than Lindsey Lohan. So much pilling...

17. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

The jaquard thumper?

18. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

Hard to tell in the pic, but from what I can see it looks good. What don't you like about it? .

I'm not a huge fan of the ribbing at the bottom, the contrast hem is too jarring to me. But that has nothing to do with the fit, just my opinion.

19. MilesMW

MilesMW Senior member

Looks good fam. Fit is very similar on me and the only thing I wish was that the bottom hem was a tad looser so it didn't give of the "fat fold" look.

1 person likes this.
  20. gerg99

gerg99 Senior member

yea looks good to me too, fits me similarly as well. i wasn't sure if i felt the fit at first either but it's mad dope once you get to wearing it around. def got a bit of puff action by the front chest / armpit area but i think that's just the nature of the fabric