• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tjonesd2

Reaction score
Anyone know anywhere in LA stocking the safari shorts? Looking to try on in person

Jasonronn

Reaction score
Anyone know anywhere in LA stocking the safari shorts? Looking to try on in person
Not 100% sure but i would check both Union and American Rag. Between the 2 stores it seemed like they had everything from season 7. American Rag would be the best bet though.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thank you everyone for the pigtail recommendation and sizing help. Easily one of my favorite JE pieces to date.

japejapejape

Reaction score
trucker jacket looks great but if it's not stretch im afraid my arms won't fit smh

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kind of glad the items look slim flit again. If the trucker is slim I will get it as I can't really find one that fits me really well. Hopefully it fits similar to the rider.

vaeMD

Reaction score
Kind of glad the items look slim flit again. If the trucker is slim I will get it as I can't really find one that fits me really well. Hopefully it fits similar to the rider.

Ditto. I have a couple BLK DNM trucker jackets that fit really well but eager to try out the JE.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ditto. I have a couple BLK DNM trucker jackets that fit really well but eager to try out the JE.

The rear shot of the jacket is what I really like. If the fit is like that I'm sold on it

Also those that are interested in the denim, I highly recommend getting them as tight as possible as they do stretch. Both my spring and odeon are fairly loose now

ZanderRosen

Reaction score

The rear shot of the jacket is what I really like. If the fit is like that I'm sold on it

Also those that are interested in the denim, I highly recommend getting them as tight as possible as they do stretch. Both my spring and odeon are fairly loose now

Tbh I'm the guy that ripped his Springs. Re-upped on them and very happy with my decision. Love the color and the fit.

My Odeons loosened up the most out of all of my Season Seven denim. I wish I bought them one size smaller than the rest.

Last edited:

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Tbh I'm the guy that ripped his Springs. Re-upped on them and very happy with my decision. Love the color and the fit.

My Odeons loosened up the most out of all of my Season Seven denim. I wish I bought them one size smaller than the rest.

How much have you worn the spring? They will loosen too. I might have to tailor my pairs soon. Want them tighter at least in the leg. I can live with a looser waist.

victoorious

Reaction score

did they loosen in the thigh area too? i haven't worn my jeans that much

blue2007

Reaction score
How's the fit on those Springs? They were perfect when I got them, but they stretched quite a bit. They're size 36 since 34 I feel they would have been super tight.

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How's the fit on those Springs? They were perfect when I got them, but they stretched quite a bit. They're size 36 since 34 I feel they would have been super tight.

It looks like you could've sized down. It's hard to say for sure though, as it's essentially two sizes, since there's no 35.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads