• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rbroseph

Reaction score
whats the consensus on the flatback henleys? Surprised to see these weren't all snatched up, even before the sale...
A lot of people said they were too long back when they released.

Last edited:

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

I got thermal shorts and thermal tanks. Hope they will fit fine. 

I am still wondering about sizing on curve tanks, but it looks like that nobody owns it?

I have a cotton-modal curve tank in sage. I wear an M in the curve u-neck shirts and an L in the curve tank. I've found that I pretty consistently need to size up one to L on JE tanks, with the exception of the mesh (rebel?) tank from a few seasons back where I needed to size up two to XL.

I picked up a pair of athletic sweats in midnight and a flatback tank in black. Not sure whether I'll keep the tank.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

gerg99

Reaction score
Same size as normal tees or size down?
I went with my usual size, medium. I'm definitely between a medium and large tho cause medium classic crews fit me a little snug in the upper body. I like the relaxed fit, so I'd say if you do too, go with your usual size.

Too bad they didn't put em on sale though hahaha

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I went with my usual size, medium. I'm definitely between a medium and large tho cause medium classic crews fit me a little snug in the upper body. I like the relaxed fit, so I'd say if you do too, go with your usual size.

Too bad they didn't put em on sale though hahaha

Thanks man. haha I know!

beans718

Reaction score
If a small over sprayed crew in black doesn't work for anyone let me know. Sold out on site

Last edited:

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I usually wear M in all JE tees, but have the curve tanks in a Small and it fits like the curve u necks in Medium, so I guess size down from your normal tee size
this is how I am in scar tank from last year and mercer tank - size smaller than tees. Probably cause I have wide shoulders I need L in Tees otherwise it looks to tight. But in tanks shoulders are free and chest is perfect slim fit in M. I just remember some guy wrote long ago in this tread that curve tank fits smaller than scar tank from last year. I just can't find the post.
I have a cotton-modal curve tank in sage. I wear an M in the curve u-neck shirts and an L in the curve tank. I've found that I pretty consistently need to size up one to L on JE tanks, with the exception of the mesh (rebel?) tank from a few seasons back where I needed to size up two to XL.

I picked up a pair of athletic sweats in midnight and a flatback tank in black. Not sure whether I'll keep the tank.
Different people with different suggestions. Most of people size down in tanks or go with the same size so you are one of a kind for now. Let's wait if there is anyone else with different opinion.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I can't get the size charts to work on anything in the sale section, can anybody tell me what the rise is on a size large of the flatback shorts? Are they dropped at all?

Edit: And also for the mesh overlay kendo's. Would I be better off sizing up or down (there's no Large, which is what I take in Esco's)?
thanks

Last edited:

peter1234930

Reaction score
I loved the olive linen m65 since the look book but the price was a turn off. I would of taken it even at 30% off but 65%? No brainer!
I feel the same way! Such a great deal. I went with charcoal because I figured it'd be more versatile, but the olive is real nice too.

Last edited:

dcvm1979

Reaction score
On the hunt for a small drop shoulder merino crew black or tan if anyone wants to make room...hmu..already have a cream one I know it's summer n all...just sayin...love that piece.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads