• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the panelled crew a buy at half off? I picked up the oversized crewneck at Bergdorf on 57th for like $90 and I've been more than pleased with it. Too new to the brand, however, to know how to navigate.

Jasonronn

Reaction score
OS pocket crew not in the sale. Linen M65 is cheeeap though. Picked up a black one.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a small oversized pocket crew t shirt in washed black that they would part with?

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The JE sale is pretty insane. Too bad most of the stuff I'd regret buying if I bought it. However, I finally picked up those mesh leggings and shorts I've purchased and returned twice due to it being too pricey. Someone beat me to the Small shorts though, damn you.

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got thermal shorts and thermal tanks. Hope they will fit fine.

I am still wondering about sizing on curve tanks, but it looks like that nobody owns it?

JonCorleone

Reaction score
Ended up purchasing the M65 Linen pullover for the summer...I've always liked the way JE presented them in the look book.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got thermal shorts and thermal tanks. Hope they will fit fine.

I am still wondering about sizing on curve tanks, but it looks like that nobody owns it?

I usually wear M in all JE tees, but have the curve tanks in a Small and it fits like the curve u necks in Medium, so I guess size down from your normal tee size

mcking

Reaction score
I loved the olive linen m65 since the look book but the price was a turn off. I would of taken it even at 30% off but 65%? No brainer!

beans718

Reaction score
I have a sz small sand mesh rebel I'm letting go for cheap. Pm me

flipsilk

Reaction score
whats the consensus on the flatback henleys? Surprised to see these weren't all snatched up, even before the sale...

greene

Reaction score
The JE sale is pretty insane. Too bad most of the stuff I'd regret buying if I bought it. However, I finally picked up those mesh leggings and shorts I've purchased and returned twice due to it being too pricey. Someone beat me to the Small shorts though, damn you.

That was me (I got the small mesh overlay shorts in plaster). If they don't work out i will let you know

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics