• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What jacket is that model wearing?

ZanderRosen

Reaction score

The Jade color is pretty dope.  Looks best with black/washed black denim/sweats, but I do wear it with lighter colored denim as well.
Speaking of random color tees, I literally have every tee color in every style size M, if anyone wants to take anything off my hands, a lot of it is brand new and most of it is worn 1-2x; let me know.  Need to lighten up my closet a bit.

I gave my mock neck sweatshirt another try with a tee on underneath as well as jeans...and as confused as I was whether or not I would keep it on my initial try-on, I'm 100% sure I'm keeping the it now..it looks really sick.  I'll post fit pics later.  My mom is a really harsh critic when it comes to what I wear, and even she liked it...which says a lot.  Thumbs up to that product...give it an order if you're on the fence.

Copped a small Jade Mercer on Need for like $55 with some Rag & Bone fit 1 for under $200 total - stoked for the Jade. Probably getting another Villain if I like the color enough.

ZanderRosen

Reaction score
So I had a few smudges on my Cast 2 Stretch Mica that I tried cleaning off with just water yesterday. It left a water mark across the jeans - do you guys know the best way to take this out? I brought them to my dry cleaner's to have them cleaned and they said to just wash them cold - what say you?

dcvm1979

Reaction score
I've washed the hell outta my micas just wash cold less detergent than u would normally do n either hang dry or lay em on a rack u should be good

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How is sizing on Curve Tank compare to last year scar tank? I wear everything JE (t-shirts, villain hoodie, flash dual zip, kake mock) size 3 - Large, but Scar tank and mercer tank I prefer in size 2 - Medium. So I am wondering if new Curve Tank fits the same as last year Scar Tank or smaller?

djblisk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Decided to sell the size 30 springs, in classifieds if anyones interested.  I love the jeans but I'd have to skip leg day at the gym to make them fit.

I can't find them in the classifieds

ZanderRosen

Reaction score
Anyone have advice on best stain remover for black or blue pen on white jeans? Must have had a pen in the pocket of my Cast 2 Mica... It's almost all the way out but just barely still visible.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if anyone is interested in a small Dove Class Curve Longsleeve hit me up! Only been tried on once.

Last edited:

lowk

Reaction score
I have the classic crew tee's and I have been wanting some other tees with the same fit in the body but longer sleeves and around an inch shorter in the body length. Any recs on another je or other brand tee?

ursman

Reaction score
Not sure about the longer sleeves - but JE is typically longer in the body so you will do well with some of my other recommendations.

Some of the fam recommended Alexander Wang Tees to me... and I have to say they were spot on. Definitely give those a look.

My personal faves from the past is James Perse. They are priced similarly to Wang and JE... but they go on sale frequently on MANY different websites. Worth giving a look to. I would say the Perse fit is as "standard" as a fit can come.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agree on the t by wang tees. They are great if you want a shorter length.

Mr porter sale is up. Some nice deals if anyone looking

godforshort

Reaction score
T by A wang is my personal favorite. I use to like JE tees a lot but I find them uncomfortable. The material is so thin that it sticks to your skin especially when its humid. The only JE tees I enjoy wearing are the cropped tees because they are heavier also the comix is pretty good.

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How is sizing on Curve Tank compare to last year scar tank? I wear everything JE (t-shirts, villain hoodie, flash dual zip, kake mock) size 3 - Large, but Scar tank and mercer tank I prefer in size 2 - Medium. So I am wondering if new Curve Tank fits the same as last year Scar Tank or smaller?
Nobody with Scar Tan from last season and new curve tank to compare?

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
peepwall[1].gif

This place is dead when there aren't any new releases. What's everyone been up to?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads