• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gerg99

Reaction score
Does anyone w JE denim have experience with Stampd's denim product (http://www.stampd.com/products/essential-5-pocket-denim-black).

JE a liiiitle rich for my blood but want a solid, clean, tapered pair of denim and was hoping someone on here had some comparative experience.
I have a pair of the paneled distressed denim in black. They're not half bad for the price. They're very slim fitting -- I'm usually a 30 in denim, but can go between 29 and 30 depending on the stretch. I got a 30 in the Stampd denim and they're super fitted around the waist and thigh especially. Like the guys above me said, definitely don't size down... no stretch.

flipsilk

Reaction score
thanks for the tip

i have a pair of the GAP collab and i bought my size and its def a size too big but didnt wanna rely on big box sizing...

gerg99

Reaction score
Anyone looking for a size L wool stadium jacket in beige / white for half off pm me for link

suisunfleet

Reaction score
For the sub 6 foot homies here's the small washed uNeck I'm 5'8 around 145ish. I'm diggin the fit little snug in the chest but it can stretch a bit. Got the same size in the washed crews and I'll be keepin them all. Good stuff

Last edited:

Pat

Reaction score
so i just got a bnwt pair of cast 2 stretch mica from grailed (size 29) and they fit a full size bigger than my zincs and scarabs :-(

anyone interested?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Tee/nimbus

ZanderRosen

Reaction score

so i just got a bnwt pair of cast 2 stretch mica from grailed (size 29) and they fit a full size bigger than my zincs and scarabs :-(

anyone interested?

I ordered 29 in Zinc and Odeon and bought a 28 in Stretch Mica. If my 28 happens to be too small I'll hit you up.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Does anybody have fit pics of the canyon denim?
Side note: anybody have a 34 they're looking to sell?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads