• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Are the RiRi zips on the charcoal flash silver?  That's what it looks like to me, a bummer for me if true - I think it would look better with black.  Additionally, the charcoal terry from past drops (escobars and villains) had black zippers.  Not sure why they chose to make a change but now if you wear the charcoal esco's with the charcoal flash you've got different colored zips.

I'm with you on this! Charcoal is my favorite terry color and I have the escos and villain. Wish the dual flash had the matte black zips like the other charcoal goods. Defs appears silver.

Would you guys suggest sizing up for Dual Zip? I have medium loopwheel from few seasons ago in medium that is tad tight and cant be fully zipped comfortably, not that I would wear it that way, but still.

Not sure if loopwheel was tad bit smaller/tighter and want to be sure I can order proper fitting charcoal dual zip while they are available.

I would defs not size up. Same as villain go true to size, sure it may start tight but it will stretch out to perfection. (This is from experience of sizing up)

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yo homies, does this look too tight? I'm a medium in the villian, got a medium rider. Wearing a sweater underneath it

ZanderRosen

Reaction score

150lbs, 5'10. I'm torn if this jacket is too tight, but I know leather stretches
I'm the same dimensions. Can you put a Villain or another hoodie under it? That's what I'm worried about. No size large available through JE now either.

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'm with you on this! Charcoal is my favorite terry color and I have the escos and villain. Wish the dual flash had the matte black zips like the other charcoal goods. Defs appears silver.
I would defs not size up. Same as villain go true to size, sure it may start tight but it will stretch out to perfection. (This is from experience of sizing up)
yea. Kinda pisses me off and I know it's not a big deal but I don't think I'm copping it now lol

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm the same dimensions. Can you put a Villain or another hoodie under it? That's what I'm worried about. No size large available through JE now either.

Yeah I can and zip it as well, it feels tight though, I'm hoping it will loosen up a bit, but I don't plan on zipping it much. The pic I posted I'm wearing a thick boxy knit sweater and it fits well. JE said saks should be getting the rider soon.

ZanderRosen

Reaction score
Yeah I can and zip it as well, it feels tight though, I'm hoping it will loosen up a bit, but I don't plan on zipping it much. The pic I posted I'm wearing a thick boxy knit sweater and it fits well. JE said saks should be getting the rider soon.
Hm. I wonder when it will be available. I really want to try it on and see the fit differences.

drisk34

Reaction score
gunna have a large in both color kake mocks coming and they will be too big, I need mediums. I wonder if they'll be available anywhere else besides JE directly

Mikeisonfire

Reaction score
People are sleeping on the Mesh Overlay Shorts. Ordered them in plaster when they first dropped and they were so good I got them in black too. Best JE shorts hands down, lightweight and comfortable with an awesome fit.
It's mesh season boys.

youngwheezy

Reaction score
Just posted my Olive Iridiscent Flight Jacket (Size L) on Grailed. PM if you're interested - would rather sell to someone here.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads