• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luciano123

Reaction score
up next i bet they gonna release a kake mock + villain hoodie hybrid cuz that's what id do if i was john elliott :)
Side zips with a mock neck and drawstrings, zippers on the arm like the clash, and kangaroo zip + pocket like the rue. coming soon... :D

Last edited:

malcolm4819

Reaction score
Wouldn't mind if they expanded upon their terry offerings. Hopefully less zips.

Hope we get a Plaster or Oak Kake.

ejz2590

Reaction score

Does anyone know if this is the same Grey Kake hoodie that released today or is it a different shade?

WilliamTickles

Reaction score
Have we seen any fit pics of the Nylon SS pullover yet? Curious to see how it fits - the size guide has similar measurements to the Kake so I'm curious if this has that same oversized fit going on.

Bertdinner2

Reaction score
that would be sick to make a half zip hoodie that fits like the kake with no mock neck...whewww

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

I usually wear a Large in Villains.. but bought a Medium in the Kake Mock. I don't really care for the "oversized" look.. will I run into problems with the fit? Or is sizing down recommended if I don't want it to look oversized? 
im 6'4" 175 and wear a large in both villains and the kake. they both fit pretty much like they do on the models bc my body is pretty proportional to theirs just a little bigger.

hyyvii

Reaction score
rotflmao.gif
and thats why you not JE...

ZanderRosen

Reaction score
Ugh. Woke up this morning, threw on my new Swarm jacket, and discovered a HUGE tear in the leather underneath the pocket. Super disappointed, as this is the second I've come across that is absolutely defective. Already sent the dreaded return email.

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Have we seen any fit pics of the Nylon SS pullover yet? Curious to see how it fits - the size guide has similar measurements to the Kake so I'm curious if this has that same oversized fit going on.
I bought mine on the 8th but don't have my shipping notice - hoping I didn't get screwed by the inventory issues again

rcasados

Reaction score
If anyone has a charcoal hooded villain sz L they wanna get rid of let me know. Already checked Grail. Thanks.

ZanderRosen

Reaction score
I've had a few private messages, so figured I'd share this here. After the harassment I faced for returning the scratched one in sz. 3 I got from Saks the day after I brought it home/looked at it more closely, I ordered a sz. 3 from JE directly. Took it out of the garment back, wore it into work today, looked down and found this inch or inch plus rip in the leather. I'm super disappointed. Think I have to pony up and just get the Rider. It's what I wanted initially anyway, I'm just not sure if I'd take a 2 or a 3. The 2 in this jacket didn't fit at all, and the 3 allowed me to wear it normally or layered. I want to layer with the leather jacket sometimes, but might just wear it with a t-shirt too. Probably sometimes dress shirts for work, as well. Sigh. Waiting for my email from JE to return it... Spending a stack on a jacket is stressful. First world problem for sure.

tjonesd2

Reaction score
Looking for an XL LS Curve tee in Oak... let me know if anyone has an extra

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads