1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. ChronBong

ChronBong Senior member

a bit in between so i can layer it easier with a jacket. gonna go with medium prob.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
  2. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Med will fit but like a normal hoodie. It's prob the look you want.

3. dcvm1979

dcvm1979 Senior member

if i wash my cast 2 denim will they shrink? would they be considered sanforized or not (proceed at your own risk) only because my girl dropped some red hair dye on my kanes I panicked and threw them in the wash..the stain came out and the denim fits like new and is more ..giving (easier stretch and bounce back)..just sayin would like to know def not complaining

4. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

A little confused by your question, you said you already washed them, am I missing something?

The denim is sanforized if that helps

5. dcvm1979

dcvm1979 Senior member

yea I washed them..it feels like maybe it lost some length...like I said before not complaining just curious because they all say dry clean only..they just feel more elastic is all I'm saying but they retain shape..I only ask because I'm trying to work the denim out as a raw pair ..as few washes as possible,damn near everyday wear 12+ hrs...just wanna kill them and create all the whiskers fades n stacks that come with the process I don't know if anyone else doing this but for the amount of money they want gotta keep them in rotation heavy.no complaints..thanks tho

6. Mackp12

Mackp12 Senior member

@dcvm1979 how did those cast obsidians turn out!? would love to see a progress pic

7. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Caved in. Repurchased Bolivia smh

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
    2 people like this.
  8. dcvm1979

dcvm1979 Senior member

@Mackp12 actually they look pretty good still I haven't run them in the wash or soaked them yet I'll post some progress pics soon ...thanks for inquiry

9. peter1234930

peter1234930 Senior member

High tops are nice but I'd really like to see a color which can be worn with both light and dark denim - something a little darker than the filtered shot of the whites JE has on their website [​IMG] - a nice gray color.

[​IMG]
    JE Elise

10. ZanderRosen

ZanderRosen Senior member

I ordered this jacket from the UK on Saturday of last weekend and it's arriving today. Faster than any domestic shipping!

11. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

The cream one on ssense looks nice. I have too many jackets and hoodies but I want the cream one if I can move some stuff.

12. CH03

CH03 Senior member

RDV 3 Shipping with all orders beginning tomorrow.

@JOHN ELLIOTT is there a specific time at which orders begin qualifying? Or is it simply 12:00 AM Pacific?

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  13. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

12AM EST.

14. jstrath406

jstrath406 Senior member

I'll be placing an order for sure, love the RDV's. Any chance of a denim restock sometime soon Mike?

15. supremeanarchy

supremeanarchy Well-Known Member

Went to Barney's and tried on a 28 in the Nero's and a 29 in the indigo terrain denim, didn't have sizes to try on with the same pair so had to make due. They both fit similarly with the 29 being tight around the waist but still comfortable and the 28 being a tad more tighter in the waist but it was starting to become slightly uncomfortable. What would be the consensus on which size to go with, regarding stretching and such. Never owned JE denim, hoping this black friday I can make an initial purchase on one.

16. Cole87

Cole87 Senior member

Can anyone tell me if the JE x Blackmean stadium runs TTS or big? I've heard to size up one, but can anyone confirm/deny?

17. marcus-chi

marcus-chi Senior member

Yo, I own the Blackmeans Stadium, and I ordered both an M and an L when it dropped. Decided to stick with the M. I can still layer with a hoodie underneath and everything. With the hoodie underneath it's kinda snug if I button it. Without the hoodie, it fits perfectly and can button up. The L could've worked, but I liked the M had a really good tailored fit. Depends on how you like your stuff, but I suggest taking your regular size if you buy a lot of other JE jackets.

18. Cole87

Cole87 Senior member

Damn, that's what I was afraid of. I'm 6'1, 195 and probably need a L then but can only find an XL.

19. arpman41

arpman41 Senior member

@supremeanarchy
    I would go for the 28 because the waist will stretch out a bit

1 person likes this.
  20. marcus-chi

marcus-chi Senior member

Yea, you definitely want the L cause you're only a little bigger than me. I'm 185, 5'11.

1 person likes this.