1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. niyengar

niyengar Senior member

Notre is easily one of my favorite retailers to buy things from

2. saxvan2015

saxvan2015 Active Member

Hi. Just wondering how the sleeves fit on size L. I am looking to buy this jacket and struggling between M and L. M should give me a great fit on sleeves since I wear M on most JE items, but L has more room for laying. Guess what I am trying to say is, are the sleeves stacked for you on L, or does it look similar to the model's fit on you. I am 5'10, 170lbs, similar build as you possibly. Thanks in advance!

3. Mackp12

Mackp12 Senior member

Notre is great! bought both my bogotas from there

4. grantmason6882

grantmason6882 Senior member

Anyone peep the new 5 panel hat up on Revolve?

5. Crshngdwn

Crshngdwn Senior member

Looks like the same fabric as the overcoat up on Mr. Porter. Wonder when we'll get the release details on these through JE.com

6. Sotiros

Sotiros Active Member

Anyone got any comments on the quality of the Bogota VS the Iridescent bomber?

7. victoorious

victoorious Senior member

hahaha i bought stuff but just been super lazy to post.

i was very close in getting the bolivia cause im going to iceland in a month and wanted swag out, but decided thats prob that only time i would ever wear it haha.

8. GBlue

GBlue Senior member

So are villain crews discontinued now or no?[​IMG]

9. echau

echau Senior member

Why settle? Just get the SLP pair.
    If you buy SLP overseas, it's pretty much the same price as JE after alteration.

[​IMG]

10. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

is anyone else getting oak bogota or a restock coming back to JE? missed out on small :(

11. rbroseph

rbroseph Senior member

"Alpaca Bouclé Float Knit" sweater is up on Barneys, looks really nice. The leather puffer coat is on there as well.

1 person likes this.
  12. CandH23

CandH23 Senior member

Puffer is more expensive than I thought it would

13. armantylerm

armantylerm Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got the Oak Bogota in a Large. I wear medium everything and only grabbed the large because medium was sold out. I really, really need a medium. Why? Extra fabric in that space where the arm meets the shoulder. It's a little baggy. A little baggy around the body as well. I'm 5"11/170. I agree that if you want to layer and are in between you should take the size up. But I stay in Miami and I'll only wear this with a tee.

Requested the return from JE but holding out since I have thirty days in hopes someone will come up with a medium bc I really don't want to lose this jacket. You guys know The feeling when you have an unreasonable attachment to something. If anyone comes up on a medium oak bogota, please let me know ill be ya homie for life. #lookoutfortheboy2016

14. nosurrender414

nosurrender414 Active Member

I personally think it fits you. Bombers are supposed to fit a little baggy.

15. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Exactly what I was waiting for! Now the sizing question. Maybe I'll just wait for je to drop it

16. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

That knit looks nice but I immediately start sweating whenever I see the word "alpaca" :embar:

17. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Can you post the baggy area? Doesn't look too bad and given your weight you might be better off with the large. It's an insulated jacket so will be puffy no matter what.

18. rbroseph

rbroseph Senior member

Just wondering if the alpaca will come in grey or another color, I really like the knit.
    I'm surprised we haven't seen a delivery 3 lookbook since they said the Bolivia's are a part of it

19. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

The runway featured a maroon one too

20. gerg99

gerg99 Senior member

ffs I tried this on a couple weeks ago when i saw the puffer at barneys thinking it was the boucle sweater hahaha. didn't take any pics but it was a really nice piece