1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

This showed up on restocks...the boucle in black at contraband. I know there is variation in the pattern, but this almost looks like the grey and black combined.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nickw207

nickw207 Active Member

3. grandmaspc

grandmaspc New Member

1 person likes this.
  4. wurlwyde

wurlwyde Senior member

I'm pretty sure that's in CAD (Canadian dollars)

5. grandmaspc

grandmaspc New Member

Right, but it still doesn't excuse where it's made for the price.

6. Kabe

Kabe New Member

Been eyeing the srd parachute jacket for a minute. How does it fit? Not sure how JE's jackets fit. Really curious cus I'm usually a true medium but the medium is sold out on JE's website and figuring out if i can get away with a large since I usually go large in all the hoodies I've owned by JE.

7. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

Can't help you on sizing, but there are quite a few places that have it in medium. I'm assuming you want the slate colorway?
    1. Fwrd
    2. Unknwn
    3. Xhibition
    4. Concepts
    5. Nomad

8. Kabe

Kabe New Member

Appreciate the response but yea I'm looking for the slate colorway. I'm asking because I have a gift card I wanna use for JE's website. I would love to try it on in person but don't know any retailers preferably in NY that might have it.

9. gerg99

gerg99 Senior member

Ah man I didn't even look at the price or try it on. If you guys give the madison ave location a call tho and ask for mens contemporary section I'm sure they'll tell you. @Luciano123 (just tagging cause i saw ur pm)

10. anthoh

anthoh Member

got my je x blackmeans stadium jacket in .. pretty blown away, can upload pics later tonight if anyone's interested but there are a few in this thread already.

11. Ryan Chando

Ryan Chando Well-Known Member

Always down to see in hand pics, congrats on getting it.

Anyone have any luck from Roden Grey? I emailed them as soon as I saw there instagram post but haven't heard anything.

12. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

Keep the pics coming

13. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

JE should have taken the stock they gave them and just restocked their own website.

If you ordered from Roden any of the black means stuff would you have to pay customs because it is >$800?

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  14. grantmason6882

grantmason6882 Senior member

Interesting to see JE send out such a hot commodity to Rodens when they could be making better profits from their own channels as opposed to retailers purchasing at a discount

1 person likes this.
  15. Henward

Henward Well-Known Member

I'm a Medium in hoodies (villain, kake) and tried on the Large parachute. Good fit if layered. Material is very thin, more of a spring/summer piece. Details are nice. If you are a true medium I would get a Large.

1 person likes this.
  16. gerg99

gerg99 Senior member

Nothing out of the ordinary... just building / maintaining relationships with one of their closest retailers. They even had an event a while back where JE came to visit if I remember correctly so they definitely have a close relationship

17. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

Yeah they have a good relationship with roden; remember the dust collection was an exclusive to Roden and JE online.

18. anthoh

anthoh Member

Quote:I believe you have to pay the duty fee if it's coming from anywhere other than the Caribbean or Virgin Islands/American Samoa/Guam.

19. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

After they have the shows, retailers send in their buy lists. Likely roden wanted these jackets from the get go. Besides without retailer support, je can't succeed in the long run

20. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

It mostly depends on how it's shipped. If it's Canada post / usps you are ok. The others will charge you customs fees