• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pokpok

Reaction score
Quick fit pic of the small grey kake. I'm 5'8 165.

I like the olive or sage villain more.

Hit me up if anyone interested in a sz.S grey kake.

Last edited:

imbmgb

Reaction score
I prefer a Sage Kake myself or Jade maybe prob going to let go of my Black Kake mock size XL 240 shipped

gerg99

Reaction score
L O L yoooo stop sizing down on Kakes it looks awful on majority, just trust what JE designed.
I kinda agree. Don't think it looks awful, but a few of the sized down fits lose the intended oversized feel IMO

copcopcopcop

Reaction score

Got my Kakes and Oak LS in today, Large in all. Both Kake colors are super dope, and I liked the grey a lot more in person than in the pictures. Really can't get over how comfortable the piece is though. Only keeping one and selling the other to a homie, so will have to make a hard decision there. The Oak LS is sweet too... I'm honestly just so amazed at the color and I'm really stoked to see more stuff in it. I actually didn't know the LS curve was oversized, but it was a nice surprise haha.
Where did you pick up the oak long sleeve ?

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ posted a couple weeks back. They are everywhere this season

Cashed out

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Looking for a M grey kake mock. L didn't work for me

I have the trio, sage black and grey. I like grey the least. Might end up returning. sizeM. LMK if anyone wants to take it off my hand before I send it back

Bertdinner2

Reaction score
got my grey kake mock. im 6'4" 170 skinny and i got a large. it definitely was the intended fit and i dont think i would size down. i like how its just loose and comfortable. my only complaint is that the hood is a little tight when on bc of the neck piece on the kake. if the hood was a bit looser id love it but im sure itll stretch a bit. overall i definitely like it although i would rather have a sage so anyone with medium or large sage that wants a large grey hmu! ill add lightly.

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

I had posted before that I ordered two black Kake sizes because I wasn't sure which was right for me.

My order finally arrived today and i'm definitely a medium... not a large.

I'd like to help out someone in the community who couldn't get one. If anyone here wants a LARGE BLACK KAKE and couldn't get one PM me.

If I don't find someone by the end of the week I will just return it to JE.

Thanks.
curious on ur height/weight if u dont mind

beans718

Reaction score
According to @Johnelliott John sized down himself on the OS stuff .. Atleast I remember them replying to me that he did

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads