• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Continuing the trend it seems

It does have zippers on the sides on the model. You are looking at a flat shot of the jacket fully zipped versus the jacket open on the model. The jacket is the exact same as the flat. You can see the zippers better in the detail shots.

Last edited:

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
It does have zippers on the sides on the model. You are looking at a flat shot of the jacket fully zipped versus the jacket open on the model. The jacket is the exact same as the flat. You can see the zippers better in the detail shots.
Was just about to post this, sorry. Thanks

Thatguyjlar

Reaction score
For all those that were interested I the kake mock I posted for sale, it has been sold

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The way the back yoke comes over the top:

is an awesome design element, and not something I think I've seen before. At first glance, I thought the snaps were just for epaulets, but seeing that they're to hold down that back vent...that's just cool.

The leather jackets continue to be my favorite JE pieces.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

@Johnelliott

Is there a measurement error on the Sprayed Crew's or do the Sprayed Classic Crew's run significantly longer/bigger than the regular Classic Crew's? 

Sprayed Classic Crews run the same as regular Classic Crew. Check the guides again.

rbroseph

Reaction score

My bad, took a closer look; sorry!

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
do people size up on the rider from their t-shirt/villain size to fit a layer? or does everyone take same size? shoulders on rider look really tight for same size in any hoodie

also @JohnElliot is this just a design change or is the leather also more lightweight thinner to make it a "summer" rider?

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

do people size up on the rider from their t-shirt/villain size to fit a layer? or does everyone take same size? shoulders on rider look really tight for same size in any hoodie

also @JohnElliot is this just a design change or is the leather also more lightweight thinner to make it a "summer" rider?

The leather is the same. We call it the Summer Rider's Jacket because of the season and specifically because of the vented shoulders and back yoke.

Last edited:

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The leather is the same. We call it the Summer Rider's Jacket because of the season and specifically because of the vented shoulders and back yoke.
@John Elliott what about the inside mesh? is it the same white mesh or is it different because there isnt a shot of it on the product page. thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads