• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ng188

Reaction score
Can we get some sizing links for the kake? looking at you gtfan
yeah i'd also like this. i'm worried a small might be too big for me and if there is no XS i probably won't even cop. but it would be nice to know now so i don't have to try to figure it out on monday morning.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

yeah i'd also like this. i'm worried a small might be too big for me and if there is no XS i probably won't even cop. but it would be nice to know now so i don't have to try to figure it out on monday morning.

We'll get you guys sizing. There will be XS.

Vuhoo

Reaction score
If I wanted to sell a pair of hanoi's size 28 how much would i be looking at? Just asking for a price check

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Layered with the oversized tee. I went true to size. Fits like it's supposed. Could have sized down if I wanted.

dcvm1979

Reaction score
@Jbidwal
Are those the cast 2 ?
If so they are fading nicely also those mint cp's...nice

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Unreal how much larger the SS14 Escobars were. But they're still rock solid 2 years, 200+ wears and 100+ washes later.
:slayer:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads