1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. ASpec818

ASpec818 Senior member

I'll have no issues with putting my foot through the hem. How would you guys taper this if calves are already fitted? Leave knees but hard taper at calves down? Thinking of doing 5.25" hem.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  2. acw816

acw816 Senior member

i'm in the same boat and emailed several times with no response. I'm going to escalate to PayPal since I paid through them.

3. seraphm2

seraphm2 Senior member

Yea, if I don't get a response by tomorrow I'm just going to file a PayPal claim.

4. Mackp12

Mackp12 Senior member

I ordered the 1/2 zip on Sunday and it was in pre shipment for 3 days and finally says expected delivery tomorrow. I guess I am one of the few lucky ones. They are notorious for poor customer service and being hard to reach but try spamming them on Twitter, I see the occasional response to customer issues

5. blue2007

blue2007 Senior member

Got it, makes sense.

Should I even think a bit a slight taper below the calfs? I believe someone else asked that as well. Or just the hem and move on.

6. bobby321

bobby321 Well-Known Member

What is your favourite colour for the classic crew? Just got the burgundy in today, and it looks really purple imo. I've wear my grey and black on a daily basis, but need a few more options

7. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

[​IMG]

Maroon is so dope! I also wear mostly my grey and black tees. White of course. Dune/plaster are pretty sick layered. Otherwise, all my other different shades of tees are just sitting.

1 person likes this.
  8. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fit pics of how I would wear the jacket. As I said before the fabric is really interesting. Nothing I seen before

1 person likes this.
  9. leFLOPjames

leFLOPjames Senior member

You mean maroon? Burgundy is a completely different colour by JE - Burgundy is much lighter and maroon is darker and I guess looks more purple-y? I love maroon, but I also have a burgundy villain that I really like.

As far as tees go, some of my favourite colours are olive, jade, clay, washed blk and all of the co-mix fabrics.

Bidwal - jacket looks dope bra

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  10. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

Looks good! Does the jacket have an almost "glitter" (for lack of better words) look to it? How's the fit? It looks very oversized, I imagine that's a small?

11. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

It would be interesting to see if they could use this aluminum material for other applications like sweats. Imagine kitos where the stacks actually stayed in place

12. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

You can't do sweats. It's not made for that. Beyond jackets I don't see much use for it. Too stiff for basics.

Not really a glitter effect but some metallic hues.

It's a small. You can't really make the material too fitted. Think foil. It's similar to that in fabric form

13. japejapejape

japejapejape Senior member

5.25 is super small...how big is your foot?
    the lowest i would go is 5.75

14. ZanderRosen

ZanderRosen Senior member

Does the small feel small or tight on you? I know we wear the same jean size but I'm a little bigger upper body than you - 150 lbs. -ish, 5'11". Curious as to if it'll fit too oversized on me. I didn't like the Tech Paneled Flight Jacket because the arms felt way too big.

15. blue2007

blue2007 Senior member

What taper would you do for a size 12-12.5?

16. ASpec818

ASpec818 Senior member

Size 8 small feet gang here. I measured my rag & bone fit 1 and they're a 5.25" hem. They seem to work.

1 person likes this.
  17. beans718

beans718 Senior member

Perfect .. what hoody is that (color?)

Got my harlot jeans in and the new fit is amazing. I will be buying zincs now too. Was surprised at how dirty and almost red tinted the jeans are. Website doesn't do a great job at capturing this either

18. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

The jacket looks good. Interested in seeing it in person. Sleeves are a little baggy for a Small

19. beans718

beans718 Senior member

You think so? I think those sleeves allow him to layer and not be too restricted.

20. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

^^i thought so, just a little bit, it looks regardless though.