1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. adammusic

adammusic Member

I am a size 30 x 34 in jeans. 31 maybe sometimes. Going to order the Lima Sweatpant in Duo Black. Should I go small or medium? Anyone with a 30 waist fitting into a medium or is the waist too big? Thanks !

2. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

What colours will the mesh tank be? I feel like I've only seen white in the lookbook.

3. ben10

ben10 Well-Known Member

Does the free shipping code apply to this? And will there be any non silk classic crew/u necks coming in?

4. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

White, grey, black.

5. smokinginja

smokinginja Active Member

well, there you go guys. summed it all up for you. now you dont have to ask over and over and over

3 people like this.
  6. Jokerman

Jokerman Senior member

Just got my Escobars. Im curious do they shrink any when you wash them? I feel like if they where slightly smaller they would be perfect. Or would I be best to exchange them for the XS? Opinions appreaciated.

Here is a fit pic
    [​IMG]

7. max-t

max-t Senior member

that looks just right dude. i don't get why so many wants these so tight. not a good look.

3 people like this.
  8. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Senior member

^ it is since it only get tighter in the legs. His legs are a bit baggy. They are tapered sweats. They are supposed to be 'tight'. Some prefer it that way while other prefer the loose look. If u want a smaller fit I would just exchange for XS

9. Jokerman

Jokerman Senior member

Yea the legs are not overly baggy but a little baggier then I want. I was going for the fit like on the model on their website. Thats why I was asking if they shrunk or not because I don't need them that much tighter. I am trying to avoid the hassle of sending them back and waiting another 8 days of shipping time for a different pair.

10. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

I'm in the same boat. Mine fit like that too. I'm interested in the xs too. I will have to sell my current small though.

11. jstrath406

jstrath406 Senior member

What is your height/weight if you don't mind me asking?

12. Jokerman

Jokerman Senior member

13. jstrath406

jstrath406 Senior member

Awesome, very helpful. I'm just about the same size, maybe a few pounds more. Probably going to go with a small.

14. Bertdinner2

Bertdinner2 Senior member

I got mine in an XL bc I'm 6'4" 175-180 and they fit just like that. After I wore them for like a full day I realized they were perfectly fine. But then next time I ordered another color I got a L and they fit a little more slim. I dunno the point of this story lol. I guess it's just that I like w they both fit but I like the L the most buuuut would not want them to ever shrink. U will be happier exchanging I think.

15. nepats81

nepats81 Senior member

I think they are perfect. Size down and you will become smeduim king, yoga pant extraordinaire

16. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Senior member

^ don't be dramatic. Lol

He will be fine if he sizes down

17. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

You can definitely do XS. These pants are intended to be tight around the calves.

18. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

That's the same deal for me. My calves aren't massive so they hang on me the same way. I'm glad the xs will address that.

19. Jokerman

Jokerman Senior member

Well I do plan to wear them to yoga lol

Thanks for the input! I think I am just going to order the XS once they hit and will send the others back that way I dont have to wait so long for the exchange process.

20. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Exchange them once the others release, you won't have to pay for shipping again. I would send them back now since the xs release soon.