1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. thecast

thecast Member

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  2. ZanderRosen

ZanderRosen Senior member

3. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Worddddd

4. gerg99

gerg99 Senior member

haha they defs buying time with these scattered releases. hopefully once sept / fall weather really starts rolling in they'll give us the most substantial fall pieces

5. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

could be purely marketing but JE still manufactures on a small scale. most production is in LA so that could play a factor in what gets released when.

6. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Yeah, I guess in their defense, they have ~1-2 releases per week, and technically release all year long

7. lukasvs

lukasvs Member

Could you speak on the living dye? Do you really notice that much of a difference? I kind of like the idea of a piece of clothing evolving as you wear it but I don't know how it would turn out.

8. Bimmer93

Bimmer93 Senior member

I just would have expected more actual FW items to drop when we are this close to September. Outside of a couple pairs of jeans and sneakers / boots, there has been nothing but mainline-esque color updates. The lookbooks are packed with awesome pieces, but we have no clue when any of them will see the light of day.

9. Mackp12

Mackp12 Senior member

You have to wash it first to get rid of excess dye so what started as a dark charcoal like on the website ended up as a light charcoal and the zippers have living dye too so the paint is chipping off them. Cool piece for summer nights if that's the look your going for but I would much prefer slate as it will stay that colour and no paint chipping off the zips

10. tjonesd2

tjonesd2 Senior member

Hmm I prewash my washed/enzyme treated stuff, and tumble dry it as well, and have noticed no color change.

11. Mackp12

Mackp12 Senior member

haha that is impossible, even the stitching changes colour to almost a light grey. Not sure why you're tumble drying either... not reccomended.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  12. ASpec818

ASpec818 Senior member

yes please

13. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

White kake came in. It's pretty nice. Similar to the white Villian I had as far as what it works with. I think I'll keep it.

14. leFLOPjames

leFLOPjames Senior member

Off white or white drawstrings?

15. NikeOG

NikeOG Senior member

[​IMG]

Charcoal, grey, black co-mix classic crew.

16. 973god

973god Senior member

Thanks for the reply! I've been on the fence about this since it came out. I just hated how long the body was, I guess I'm going to pass on it.

17. Bertdinner2

Bertdinner2 Senior member

anyone get the new terrain jeans in yet? very curious to see real pics

18. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Off white. I think they are the same from the sage

19. dcvm1979

dcvm1979 Senior member

I'm not feeling the new denim at all other than the new cut...I have some raw kanes coming in really nice.I don't plan in washing unless I spill some shit on em..does anyone else have any denim they been workin on..would like to see how they coming along..n also if they have washed or soaked them yet...

1 person likes this.
  20. bobby321

bobby321 Well-Known Member

Any canadians have experience with ordering off revolve? Just made a small order to test on the fees/taxes upon arrival