1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. ursman

ursman Senior member

Haha. Maybe! Maybe! But I find that shit interesting with any artist! I totally Stan over watch companies... Car companies.......... MUSIC.

2. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

FYI to anyone reading past posts on here, this account was converted from a different team member, who did have a history on Styleforum, years ago. This is not John's personal account, and the post history does not reflect him.

3. leFLOPjames

leFLOPjames Senior member

I guess the only post John made was when he came on here and chirped the Wal-mart fabric connoisseur. It was hilarious

2 people like this.
  4. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

That is correct. John has posted on here once under a different account.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  5. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Senior member

The account belongs to Mike, not john

1 person likes this.
  6. CandH23

CandH23 Senior member

Can anyone speak on the FW15 wool bomber quality?
    I heard sizing up 1 is best. 5'10 125 lb. Thinking bout a medium since I'm a small in JE.

7. Mackp12

Mackp12 Senior member

lololol man that was epic

1 person likes this.
  8. gerg99

gerg99 Senior member

I'm a JE stan for sure, no shame haha. Feel like all the regular posters in this thread are all stans to some extent no? I wouldn't buy anything I didn't actually like or that I wouldn't wear, but as it turns out I like most of the stuff he drops. I love the clean, minimalist, and graphic-free aesthetic of the brand, and the pieces fit my lifestyle (and body type haha) perfectly. Quality is on point too, and customer service is even more on point when quality is not (from what I've heard from ppl in here).

I've worn JE tees every day for a while, but now that I have a couple denim pieces I definitely fall into the temptation of wearing all JE everyday, besides the kicks which I haven't quite gotten into yet. I usually try to switch it up to other brands when it comes to other bottoms or layering pieces like button ups and outerwear, but looking at some of the fall runway pieces that are hopefully slated to release, I'm definitely gonna be copping a JE coat this FW season. I've had my eye on this one in particular since the show:

[​IMG]

This puffer jacket is insane as well...
    [​IMG]

9. CH03

CH03 Senior member

Link?

10. seraphm2

seraphm2 Senior member

3 people like this.
  11. leFLOPjames

leFLOPjames Senior member

Check Kithnyc.com I believe they have size medium (&XL) for 50 percent off...(wish I was that lucky!) The quality is great... my favourite JE jacket for the winter. Not for you SC dudes though aha.

Definitely size up. I had to go with an XL. Couldn't even button up the large and I wear medium tees and large sweaters usually.

12. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

lol awesome

stan :slayer:

1 person likes this.
  13. Luciano123

Luciano123 Senior member

definitely size up, love the wool bomber great quality. definitely could be worn with a tee under or hoodie. pretty versatile.

14. jthom931

jthom931 Senior member

Those flannels sold out with the quickness... haha dam wasn't expecting that! Both dope but the slate looks real good, banking on a JE restock or Revolve or somewhere getting the flannels now I suppose

15. boxdok

boxdok Senior member

I would be happy if JE just re released the nero without the knee rips and did a raw hem like the skittles for F/W. Imo i think black denim looks best without all the paint splatters and distressing. I can easily see them selling out in minutes.

16. seraphm2

seraphm2 Senior member

Delivery 2 Lookbook soon. Probably revealed Thursday and the first drop Monday. Really hoping they release shirts in the new colours and introduce the brown colourway

17. Secondprize

Secondprize Well-Known Member

JE, we need black denim. plain jane or neros idc

3 people like this.
  18. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

damn delivery 2 lookbook already..I expected most of the items from delivery 1 lookbook to have dropped already, but we hardly saw much of it drop

1 person likes this.
  19. pl0nky

pl0nky Senior member

Got my plumas in today an am super satisfied. I love the fit and also really like the wash! They also feel super nice. I'm very tempted to also get the harlots. I also wish I could get neros, or plain black like everyone has been saying!

20. arpman41

arpman41 Senior member

How do we know delivery 1 isnt done? The thermal/waffle LS tee and the m65 plaster jacket didn't drop and they were in the deliver 1 lookbook?