1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. leFLOPjames

leFLOPjames Senior member

It's true. Please stop advertising your stuff in here. It's like everyone knows the new season is coming and is trying to get rid of all their own stuff and it is ruining the thread

2. seraphm2

seraphm2 Senior member

Just got my Alpine raglan hoodie in. Such an awesome colour. My second favourite piece from JE. I'd definitely go TTS, no need to size down like the oversized Cropped hoodies.

3. WilliamTickles

WilliamTickles Senior member

Picked up the comix-fleece combo this week and they're out of this world comfy. Really looking forward to more fleece pieces this season. Also managed to grab one of the last pairs of skittles at Barneys this week. SO FIRE. Anti-expos are fresh as well. Season 8 is coming.

1 person likes this.
  4. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

5. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

well i got lucky and have 28 and 29 skittles coming. theres still a 30 available online. if one of these dont work i will be sending back unless someone wants them

cheers

6. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

@John Elliott are there drops on Thursday and Friday?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Clint Alvin

Clint Alvin Senior member

Will tomorrows Raglan Crew be a similar fit to the Season Seven Oversized crew? @Johnelliott

8. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

The Delivery 1 Lookbook is tomorrow.

9. ZanderRosen

ZanderRosen Senior member

Sized down one.

1 person likes this.
  10. ZanderRosen

ZanderRosen Senior member

I own both and would say the Raglan fits a bit slimmer but took same size.

11. drisk34

drisk34 Active Member

by the way if nobody noticed. theres a size eu 42 in the black shoes available right now.

12. leFLOPjames

copped LS mercer in maroon and a paneled pocket tee in alpine. Looking forward to the lookbook tomorrow!

13. Jflo301

Jflo301 Well-Known Member

Still upset I missed out on the white cropped denim so just patiently waiting for some white denim to drop. (Unless anyone has a lead on a sz 28/29)

14. emptym

emptym Senior member Moderator

Guys, posts selling items or wanting to buy are not permitted here, and recent ones have been deleted.

If you want to buy or sell JE items, just start a trading thread in the classifieds section like the ones for Engineered Garments, etc.

Friendly warning: Repeat offenders risk being timed out.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
    2 people like this.
  15. gerg99

gerg99 Senior member

Is this the first time we're seeing sleeve ribs on the LS mercer?

16. leit96

leit96 Senior member

I believe the oak and dove LS Classic Curve from the pre-SS16 collection were the first with sleeve ribs

17. leFLOPjames

Yes. The old long sleeve mercer tees were different than these ones.

I like the design of these tbh, love the ribbed cuffs. And poster above is correct, the ribbed cuffs made their introduction on the LS classic curve tees.

1 person likes this.
  18. gerg99

gerg99 Senior member

Word.. yeah that rib is why I always preferred the LS curve. Might have to give one of these a try once fall rolls back around.

Some pics of that new new... paneled pocket tee in alpine, antiexpo in slate, and neros. Don't mind the long and wide pant leg... haven't had a second to get them tailored yet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  19. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Thanks for the pics...was really hesitant on pulling the trigger on the anti-expo tee, but it looks solid!

20. gerg99

gerg99 Senior member

It's a dope tee for sure! The wider chest / waist compared to the usual tees makes it feel much more relaxed. Drapes nicely, and doesn't hug your body and hips as much. Like I said in the page before too, the slightly heavier and more textured cotton is a nice change from the usual fabric

1 person likes this.