• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ejz2590

Reaction score
Still have a Kake hoodie size medium. $250 shipped within the US. If interested please text 2012181258.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

pic too small, need better pics......

Tried to compile some of the pics that were released

Sonderist

Reaction score
Anyone recall if the larger sizes (34/36) went as fast with the Hanoi release?

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lol I that's why I wrote a script in python to auto click and fill into my CC info and click submit, I'm not taking no chances anymore.

You are ruining it for all of us lol jk. I hope there is plenty since it's a normal season item

DGibbs89

Reaction score

How does the sizing on the John Elliot denim compare to Saint Laurent?

JE leg opening is larger for sure .... Had to get my Hanois tapered to 15.5

But those weren't stretch so these can be completely different lol. Somebody usually posts the size charts the day before drop. So hopefully we get that later today

Aleco

Reaction score
There are four unique new denim styles produced start to finish with a waterless dry process method in Japan. They are a new 2% stretch denim and are completely different than anything we have produced before.

Will the sizing be the same as The Cast 2 Stretch thats currently on the website? I personally think you guys should update the shop with the product earlier before the drop with some countdown. That way people can see the high quality product shots and get familiar with their sizing/choices instead of playing this guessing game every time. The Instagram shots are fairly deceiving.
Anyone recall if the larger sizes (34/36) went as fast with the Hanoi release?

Hanoi's were limited to a very few pieces, something around the 20's. The smaller and bigger sizes went quick because they probably produced just a few. I imagine 30's-34 would be the most common sizes so I'd expect multiples in these.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

JE leg opening is larger for sure .... Had to get my Hanois tapered to 15.5

Did you mean a smaller size for the leg opening? On th sizing charts only the size 38 has a leg opening of 15.5, the rest have much smaller leg openings. Size 30 has a 13 inch opening, 34 has a 14.5

Mikeisonfire

Reaction score
Did you mean a smaller size for the leg opening? On th sizing charts only the size 38 has a leg opening of 15.5, the rest have much smaller leg openings. Size 30 has a 13 inch opening, 34 has a 14.5

Pretty sure he meant 15.5 cm. in reference to SLP.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads