1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. barrettdudley

barrettdudley Senior member

I like the way they look, it's just a really different direction than we're used to seeing from JE. Kind of jarring to see the clothes styled with boots since we've seen nothing but sneakers since the beginning. Not saying it looks bad, just new.

And yeah, the denim is sick. Bet those breach the $400 mark.

2. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

@John Elliott is the anti-expo tee longer in the front and shorter in the back?
    [​IMG]

3. jstrath406

jstrath406 Senior member

When I heard the name "Anti-Expo" this is what I thought, and the photos seem to confirm it. Really hope not because I'd love to grab a maroon one.

4. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

It is the same hem length all around. It is not longer in the front.

5. dantatzai

dantatzai Senior member

@johnelliottco - is there a thigh and knee measurement for the small and medium in the raglan sweatpants? How do they compare to escobars although i know its a more relaxed fit - thkse measurements would help a lot

Thanks!

Any fit pics when someone recieves them would be much appreciated as well!

6. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

1 person likes this.
  7. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

This raw edge hoodie would have been sick in Dark Navy. Definitely don't want to grab onto black or grey anymore. And I'm waiting on the Maroon Mercer Half Zip sweatshirt, but I really wanted to grab onto one of these hoodies today...damn!

And...is the release from today limited to JE's website? Or will we be seeing these items at other retailers as well?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  8. seraphm2

seraphm2 Senior member

Nice to see the Oak colour come back. Hopefully we see a hoodie with that colour.

9. DGibbs89

DGibbs89 Senior member

I'm like 5'10 150 ... No idea what size I should get in raglan hoodie . Suggestions?

Maybe anybody who is a similar size and has the kake?

10. japejapejape

japejapejape Senior member

You're frail so I would suggest a medium ^

11. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

Heads up: Revolve just got in last weeks t-shirt drop in FSR. Crew, u neck, Mercers in comic brown & alpine, maroon and dark navy. Looks like you can special order sizes as well like xs, XXL, xxxl

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  12. gerg99

gerg99 Senior member

Damn -- was way too slow and the maroon anti expo sold out... if anyone copped a medium and it doesn't work out, hit me up!

13. ZanderRosen

ZanderRosen Senior member

5'10" 150 isn't frail, speaking from someone that is/holds his own against all of you talking about not skipping leg day or whatever.

You can't comment or frailty if you've never seen a picture of anyone, either. Lay off the insults, nobody asked for it.

14. ZanderRosen

ZanderRosen Senior member

Insult-free recommendation - I wear a medium (sz. 2) in OS hoodie and Kake and I'm nearly your dimensions. It'll fit as intended.

15. brianja

brianja Senior member

I'll second this. I'm similarly sized and the Kake in large was too big. Medium is perfect.

16. leFLOPjames

leFLOPjames Senior member

17. leFLOPjames

leFLOPjames Senior member

Yo by the way, probably can't cop them anymore but if anyone was ever considering the safari shorts - they are fucking dope. I first bought the olive ones at the JE spring sale, which was a hell of a deal almost 65 percent off. Liked them so much that I bought the black ones from the Kith sale which was around same price. Don't know why these didn't sell but they are easily one of my favourite shorts ever. I do like the olive ones slightly more though. The comfort is actually unparalleled... I have lots of different JE shorts and the comfort of these blow all of the others out of the water, Lima, Hoya, whatever. Safari baby

18. DGibbs89

DGibbs89 Senior member

Thanks everybody lol. I didn't take offense to the frail comment either ... It's all jokes [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. leit96

leit96 Senior member

1 person likes this.
  20. dmill

dmill Senior member