1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. ZanderRosen

ZanderRosen Senior member

If anyone has either an Olive or Jade Villain hoodie that they don't need in sz. 2, I might be interested.

I have Rue in both Olive and Black/Grey sz. 2 that I'd happily trade or sell.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  2. ddcddd

ddcddd Member

DM me interested in the rue

3. ejz2590

ejz2590 Well-Known Member

Definitely copping some Raw Edge Tees. Not sure about the hoodie because I'm not a huge fan of the Raglan sleeves.

4. ElJeffrey

ElJeffrey Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Loved the fit of my XXL so much I went to take another look at the charcoal but it's all gone :(

Really love this brown and looking forward to the other brown pieces from the runway show

5. Joebo21

Joebo21 Senior member

denim?

6. Mackp12

Mackp12 Senior member

Just received my 28 Nero denim and its unreal except with my height the knee holes are slightly lower than j would like. Still deciding what to do but they may be up for grabs

7. ElJeffrey

ElJeffrey Well-Known Member

JE Cast 2 Odeons

8. Joebo21

Joebo21 Senior member

nice lookin good

1 person likes this.
  9. counterculture

counterculture New Member

I have a brand new Rider's Jacket from the Fall/Winter 2015 collection size XXL brand new with tags.
    If anyone is interested feel free to shoot me a message, selling for a steal!

10. leFLOPjames

leFLOPjames Senior member

Oak sweats are fire, copped in size down. Wish JE would release an expo tee or any tee made w/ the heavier jersey fabric and raw sleeves.

11. trevorxflyint

trevorxflyint Senior member

Really like the anti-expo tees with the raw edges. Decided to grab one in slate in a small (5'9-5'10 140lbs). Hopefully I picked the correct size haha

12. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

raw-edge tees are pretty dope. I'm a little color blind..what color is Slate? Is it like a black/charcoal?

I didn't read that the sweatpants were oversized and ordered my usual Medium..shoulda sized down, it's ok, I'll probably end up exchanging it for the size Small.

13. trevorxflyint

Yeah the slate is probably in-between charcoal and black. Looks closer to black in my opinion though

1 person likes this.
  14. gerg99

gerg99 Senior member

I think traditionally slate has a very slight tinge of blue in it. To me the pics make it look like an off-black with a slight blue tint. Can someone who copped let us know what it's like in person? I'm on the fence about a slate tee myself haha

1 person likes this.
  15. ZanderRosen

The people working at Barney's Mad. Ave. phones are the most unnecessarily rude retail employees.

"We don't carry John Elliott" - followed by more excuses/laziness. I worked retail from age 16-24. Show some respect, at least you make commission at Barney's. Goddamn.

16. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

We are carried on 8th floor Men's.

17. gerg99

gerg99 Senior member

Yeah, I think it's just a matter of speaking with the right department. Gotta understand that people that work there usually work specific sections and their knowledge is really limited to the product they work with. I've been calling them myself to check on 7.5 -- just gotta call and ask first thing to be redirected to Men's Contemporary. The peeps there will know what ur talkin about.

Hey if you call in and they finally receive it tho I'd appreciate if you gave me a shout!

18. ZanderRosen

This is even after asking to be transferred to men's contemporary, etc. The operators sometimes don't even offer to help facilitate your call going forward and instead act extremely rude and curt.

19. barrettdudley

barrettdudley Senior member

20. trevorxflyint

Would probably need to see more pics/colors but I'm personally not a fan of how they look here. Jeans are flames though

1 person likes this.