1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott Co - Cast 2 Spring Denim Jeans SZ 30

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Epoq, May 29, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epoq

Epoq Well-Known Member

For sale is a gently used pair of John Elliott Cast 2 "Spring" jeans in size 30. I purchased these and wore them around the house a couple of times and ultimately decided they were too skinny for my liking. Link to jeans is below, and I have accurately sized the jeans with a tape measure and posted the measurements below, as the John Elliott website is not accurate on the sizing.

These jeans are perfect for a size 32 or 33 waist.

Measurements (inches):
    Waist: 32.5
    Thigh: 11.25
    Leg opening: 6.3
    Inseam: 33

$280 SHIPPED via USPS - CONUS only please unless you are willing to pay $10 more for shipping. Paypal or Venmo accepted payments. Thanks for looking

http://www.johnelliott.co/collections/denim/products/the-cast-2-spring

Last edited: May 29, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.