• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jim Courier @ the US Open

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Did anyone see any of the tennis broadcasts from last night?

Jim Courier was wearing the best suit I've seen on anyone in TV sportscasting in a long, long time. I don't know what it was, and it was a tad fashion forward in the fabric, but it was cut well, nice slim shoulders, minimal padding, a great 2-button line, and trim lapels. No PS, and I wouldn't have chosen his tie or his knot, but he looked better than anything I've seen in a long time.

I'll be watching again tonight. The clown next to him looked all schlumpy in a 3-button broad-shouldered par-for-the-course suit.

andyw

Reaction score
Agree, the suit looked OK because it fit so well....didn't care for the pattern of the cloth and thought the navy tie was a little off. I thought his suit and tie combination was superb for his skin tone and light hair.

McEnroe as usual was trying to hard, today's suit was an awful dark green with a pale green shirt.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 83 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.4%
  • 8”

Votes: 138 29.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%