• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jill Sander Cream Laceups Retail 595$. size 41 1/2 NWT

Status
Not open for further replies.

itzkin

Reaction score
AI got a size 41 1/2 cream laceups. I only tried them on when I purchased them other than that they are BRAND NEW. They retail for 595$, they just didn't work after numerous attempts to get an outfit with them as I thought. I want to get 425$ for them CONUS. I am shipping anywhere in the US. If you are international PM me and we might work something out about the shipping prices. First time seller here but I have multiple references from ISSforums, NT, Ebay or NSB. Just ask me for them If you need.

Willing to trade these for Wolverines 1000 miles boots, Indy Boots (Size 9 equivalents), or LV / Filson 256 Tan Bag (Filson bag must be new).

Pictures are here if I can't upload..http://s800.photobucket.com/albums/yy286/IssKin/?action=view&current=IMG_8918.jpg

-Kin

Attachments

• IMG_8918-2.jpg
    IMG_8918-2.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:

itzkin

Reaction score
Price Drop 425-->400 Shipped CONUS
Open for offers and trades!

tullytra

Reaction score
You may have some better luck sliding these into SW&D or MC Classifieds instead of "Other." It isn't a bad idea to cross-post into those forums, as long as it abides by the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads