1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jil Sanders Cream Laceups Size 41 1/2. Retail 595$!!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by itzkin, Aug 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itzkin

itzkin Active Member

I got a size 41 1/2 cream laceups. I only tried them on when I purchased them other than that they are BRAND NEW. They retail for 595$, they just didn't work after numerous attempts to get an outfit with them as I thought. I want to get 425$ for them CONUS. I am shipping anywhere in the US. If you are international PM me and we might work something out about the shipping prices. First time seller here but I have multiple references from ISSforums, NT, Ebay or NSB. Just ask me for them If you need.

Willing to trade these for Wolverines 1000 miles boots, Indy Boots (Size 9 equivalents), or LV / Filson 256 Tan Bag (Filson bag must be new).

Pictures are here if I can't upload..http://s800.photobucket.com/albums/yy286/IssKin/?action=view&current=IMG_8918.jpg

Attached Files:

2. itzkin

itzkin Active Member

PRICE DROP 355.

3. itzkin

itzkin Active Member

325 now! Up for trades as well. PM ME

4. itzkin

itzkin Active Member

295 Shipped PM ME

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.