Jil Sander Returns!

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by SoCal2NYC, Mar 16, 2009.

1. dizzhizz

dizzhizz Senior member

it was mentioned that most department/retail stores will open on Sunday, given that this Chuseok falls on a weekend.

2. ville_e

ville_e Senior member

Is this a limited collection or will they be widely available in Uniqlo stores and online?

3. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

I've been wanting that chesterfield coat but now I'm not so sure anymore. It seems too dressy to wear with just jeans or something. What do you guys think?

it's a coat

4. ville_e

ville_e Senior member

Is this a limited collection or will they be widely available in Uniqlo stores and online?

Of coarse you can wear it with jeans.

5. ironduke

ironduke Senior member

Hi
    Korean Uniqlo measures all clothes one by one and they posts the measurements on the online store! I will post the measurements if anyone requests. Please reply on the thread which item's measurements you want to know.

6. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Hi
    Korean Uniqlo measures all clothes one by one and they posts the measurements on the online store! I will post the measurements if anyone requests. Please reply on the thread which item's measurements you want to know.

um

all of them

7. aqhong

aqhong Senior member

Hi

This is helpful, but keep in mind US Uniqlo sizing may be different (and it's not even necessarily a simple "size up/down one" relationship).

um

all of them

Just go to a product page on www.uniqlo.kr and click on the arrow underneath the sizes.

8. cchen

cchen Senior member

i guess i'll check this out during my lunch hour

9. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

This is helpful, but keep in mind US Uniqlo sizing may be different (and it's not even necessarily a simple "size up/down one" relationship).

Just go to a product page on www.uniqlo.kr and click on the arrow underneath the sizes.

I almost want to say it must be the same sizing because the sizing in collaborations are supposed to be Japanese, and those sizes were a size smaller than what I'm used to in Korea.

10. alterion

alterion Senior member

This is the most supreme(ly) retarded thing i have ever seen in an online store.
    Also, and this is not gospel but as the UK has XS - L available means i expect that the sizing is not japanese at least because for the last few collabs there has only really been M or L available here

11. SteG

SteG Well-Known Member

Hi. I logged on to the British Uniqlo online store this morning and am wondering if what they offer online for men from the +J collection is all there ever was or all that is left? Did anybody follow this? I checked this morning at 7am (GMT) and nothing from +J was online and I checked again at 10am (when all of a sudden it said on the front page that +J would be availble from 9am on) and that's all I found for men: http://www.uniqlo.co.uk/catalogue/men/j [​IMG] For women, they offer at least 49 (out of a 100 or so) items. http://www.uniqlo.co.uk/catalogue/women/j/all_49 [​IMG] **************************************************

12. alterion

alterion Senior member

its all they've put up not all that is left [​IMG] , i think we just need to be patient and stop crashing their server

13. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

The Uniqlo X Kiminori Morishita collabo going on right now is infinitely better than +J

14. SteG

SteG Well-Known Member

Who would have thought that they add item by item to their online shop on the day of the +J launch when the whole thing must have been planned for months.... Funny that is. The selection in the menswear section is twelve items now (12:45 GMT), up from four this morning. But still no signs of white shirts, belts, hats, chesterfield coats, flannel blazers.... Shoes/sneakers would have been nice, by the way (maybe for SS2010?). http://www.uniqlo.co.uk/catalogue/men/j/all_10 Womenswear remains unchanged at 49 items. On the US site, UNIQLO announces a "special online store coming October 8". Could that be the beginning of a full-fledged online shop in the US (where they have one store branch only)? http://www.uniqlo.com/us/news/2009/1..._announce.html

15. alterion

alterion Senior member

uniqlo's shopping basket system is retarded, as i now cannot add any items to my baskets and those that were there have gone, should have checked out earlier perhaps, though i have a hard time beliving they are out of stock
    edit - no the store is just borked, wouldn't let me buy a normal jacket or a heattech shirt either