1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jil Sander (Epicurian) Knitwear size 50 (but see measurements)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by KingJulien, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

I accept bitcoin as payment!

[​IMG]

Jil Sander f/w '11 70% wool / 30% cashmere. It's super thick and so so soft but I've only worn it about 5 times (and then only to work and then got too hot and took it off) because it's grey and I almost always wear grey trousers. 9.5/10 condition. The blue thing tucks in to make it a crewneck, I kinda prefer this look but it also feels really nice on your neck/ keeps you warmer. $200 shipped.

s2s: 16"
    p2p: 21"
    length: 26"
    sleeve: 26"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jil Sander 100% cashmere v-neck OFF THE MARKET. 9/10 condition, no visible piling, however, the materials tag has been removed but it's a size 50 although I would check the measurements. Don't really need to do much to make this sale I think, it's mid-weight and the quality is impeccable and I'm selling it for 1.5x the price of uniqlo... $125 shipped.

Also, the pics I took used a flash but it's pitch black in color.

s2s: 18"
    p2p: 22"
    length: 26"
    sleeve: 26"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.