• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jil Sander 2 Button Single Breasted Suit - NWOT - Staple Color Medium Grey

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For sale is a brand new Jil suit. it is new without tags. jacket still has the basting thread on the shoulders, pockets still sewn shut, pants unhemmed.

I accept Google Checkout and Ship USPS. Price is Shipped CONUS Insured. International, please PM for price.

100% Wool. 2 Button. Single Breasted. Center Vent. Button Fly. Color is a medium grey. maybe a tad on the darker side of medium in daylight.

Size 54 (Euro, obvi)
Measurements:
Jacket
Chest: 22.5"
BOC to End: 30.5"
Shoulder to Shoulder: 18.5"
Sleeve Length from Shoulder to cuff: 28" can be easily altered.

Pants:
Waist: 38"
Rise: 10.5"
Width at bottom: 8.5"
Unhemmed

The jacket has no sleeve buttons and can easily be altered to fit. There are 3 interior pockets and 3 exterior pockets. Lined in 100% Cupro. It is fully canvassed to the best of my knowledge.

The pants are lined to the knee, two front slash pockets and two rear pockets. Button fly with a front clasp. The hand of the material is awesome. One of the nicest ones I've handled, albeit, I don't handle that many suiting materials compared to some of you guys.

ignore the unfinished basement ceiling. casa de la bdeuce22 is going to get a makeover soon.........i said that last year tho :ember:

daylight - no flash - best representation of color
IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0299-1.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0303.JPG
    IMG_0303.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0319.jpg
    IMG_0319.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last drop

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good price, wish it was a 40 or 42

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads