1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Jil Sander - 2 Button Notch Lapel Tuxedo - Size 54

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by user7, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user7

user7 Senior member

Hi,

I'm selling a really nice Jil Sander Tuxedo. Unfortunately, I bought this back when I was a complete idiot and thought that something 3 sizes too big looked correct (and/or maybe I was fatter at the time).

I have only worn it a handful of times. I honestly can't remember if there was any tailoring done, but if you tell me how to check, I can do that. You can see one of the front buttons has fallen off, but there's an extra inside the jacket you can have someone sew on.

Here are pictures:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/huh87km3ben4gjc/8C3GNKI1Sm

I am in Los Angeles and would prefer to do local pick up so you can ensure you are happy with the fit. Otherwise; if you are really interested, I can provide measurements.

I have no idea what an appropriate price for this is, but I want to sell it, so feel free to make offers.

I will be going on a trip tomorrow for four days, so it may take me a bit to reply.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.