• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jewelry

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Have put a 50% deposit on a small yellow diamond ring - but not finished clothing wishlist so not sure when I'll buy it...:)

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Have put a 50% deposit on a small yellow diamond ring - but not finished clothing wishlist so not sure when I'll buy it...:)

Hoorah - using rewards cash points and credit cards should be able to buy it in September, then no more jewellery, just work on perfecting my wardrobe and paying off my credit cards!:)

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Hoorah - using rewards cash points and credit cards should be able to buy it in September, then no more jewellery, just work on perfecting my wardrobe and paying off my credit cards!:)

Paid off my ring yesterday..hope to get it in a couple of days.....next big purchase will be my next custom boots..no jewellery planned at all for ages now!:)

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Paid off my ring yesterday..hope to get it in a couple of days.....next big purchase will be my next custom boots..no jewellery planned at all for ages now!:)

It's arrived!!!

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Ring bent out of shape, so I mended it at the jewellers and sandwiched it between a ring I bought on eBay and a diamond half eternity ring that my boyfriend bought ME a couple of years ago for Christmas even though we're never getting married!

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Am so unwell that I've taken off all of my jewellery except for a GRAFF platinum band ring which I bought on eBay in case I get admitted to hospital urgently

Last edited:

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love werkstatt munchen! Got the skull necklace and coupled ring

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Planning on getting my gorgeous sunflower yellow diamond ring made smaller and the platinum shank thicker, so that it really becomes an heirloom piece.

I've got the option of trading it in towards a bigger stone, much clearer than mine, but the imperfections of my one give it such character that I'll have to see the bigger one in person, not just on my iPad, to convince me to upgrade, and I'd only do that if I really preferred the bigger yellow diamond.

Once I get back from hospital today I'll put on

Platinum and diamond stud earrings

White gold and diamond initial necklace

Until my Yellow diamond has been fixed no ring on my left hand

Graff platinum band bought on eBay on my right hand as above

Sadly, my steel and gold Citizen watch, as my EBay Graff gold watch turned out to be faulty, so I just keep it in my jewellery box
1f62d.png

(I might buy another ring for my left hand that I'm watching on eBay, which I'd wear instead of the yellow diamond while I save up for an upgrade, but someone has already bid and I don't know how many other people are watching it.)

If I win the auction I'll post my new ring once it arrives- everybody please keep your fingers crossed for me!!!
1f603.png

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Planning on getting my gorgeous sunflower yellow diamond ring made smaller and the platinum shank thicker, so that it really becomes an heirloom piece.

I've got the option of trading it in towards a bigger stone, much clearer than mine, but the imperfections of my one give it such character that I'll have to see the bigger one in person, not just on my iPad, to convince me to upgrade, and I'd only do that if I really preferred the bigger yellow diamond.

Once I get back from hospital today I'll put on

Platinum and diamond stud earrings

White gold and diamond initial necklace

Until my Yellow diamond has been fixed no ring on my left hand

Graff platinum band bought on eBay on my right hand as above

Sadly, my steel and gold Citizen watch, as my EBay Graff gold watch turned out to be faulty, so I just keep it in my jewellery box
1f62d.png

(I might buy another ring for my left hand that I'm watching on eBay, which I'd wear instead of the yellow diamond while I save up for an upgrade, but someone has already bid and I don't know how many other people are watching it.)

If I win the auction I'll post my new ring once it arrives- everybody please keep your fingers crossed for me!!!
1f603.png

The seller misrepresented the item, although I won the auction, so I've reported it.

I'll get my ring resized and strengthened, and go and look at the better ring during December to see if I want to upgrade or not...

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

The seller misrepresented the item, although I won the auction, so I've reported it.

I'll get my ring resized and strengthened, and go and look at the better ring during December to see if I want to upgrade or not...

eBay have sent complaint reports both about the ring and the faulty gold watch I bought earlier this year

Keep your fingers crossed that I get compensated...

Had to take off the watch as I was allergic to the steel, so I have to save up for another gold watch
1f625.png

Last edited:

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

eBay have sent complaint reports both about the ring and the faulty gold watch I bought earlier this year

Keep your fingers crossed that I get compensated...

Had to take off the watch as I was allergic to the steel, so I have to save up for another gold watch
1f625.png

I reported it myself to the European Consumer Centre so hopefully will get compensation for a new gold watch if I'm successful

Dropped the ring case because I got the member suspended and couldn't be bothered to take it any further

Will decide next year whether to trade up my own ring or stick with my own one
1f431.png

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I reported it myself to the European Consumer Centre so hopefully will get compensation for a new gold watch if I'm successful

Dropped the ring case because I got the member suspended and couldn't be bothered to take it any further

Will decide next year whether to trade up my own ring or stick with my own one
1f431.png

Seller hasn't responded yet, not well enough to go to European court, so have bid on a gold watch on eBay.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics