1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Jersey Shore MTV Series

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by zillka, Dec 4, 2009.

1. embowafa

embowafa Senior member

^^ Boy, the host of this show is so dumb, she doesn't understand why Ronnie is mad?

Yeah, she was awful. Up until this revelation from Ronnie and Sammi, the reunion show was a snooze-fest.

Anyone who makes the Jersey Shore cast seem boring deserves to be shot. It's a crime against humanity.

2. TRINI

TRINI Senior member

As for his comments on Ronnie's steroids, I knew there was something that looked OFF about Ronnie. I kept telling my buddy how weird he looked....now I know why.

ronnie looked fat last night.

I read in an interview that he'd gone zero-carbs before the show to get ripped so he could've just gone back to eating normally and gained back that weight.

That being said, I wouldn't put doing a cycle or 2 past any of them (except for Vinny).

3. embowafa

embowafa Senior member

I read in an interview that he'd gone zero-carbs before the show to get ripped so he could've just gone back to eating normally and gained back that weight.

That being said, I wouldn't put doing a cycle or 2 past any of them (except for Vinny).

I loved The Situation's comment when JWoww was fawning over the 'gorillas'. "Lean is in"

My thought was, "if Mike's lean, then WTF am I??!?!?!"

4. The_Jar

The_Jar Senior member

Situation owned angelina, simply put. i liked how at the end of the episode, when situation says we should get a shore house next year, you can hear jwoww saying "no the hamptons! no the hamptons!" jwoww shouldnt be allowed to sleep on the curb with the trash in the hamptons. i want to buy the jersey shore dvd solely becuase its uncensored and i want to see snookies crotch shots, maybe even a nip slip from when she was in the hot tub with the situation. cant wait

5. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

and i want to see snookies crotch shots
    [​IMG]

6. The_Jar

The_Jar Senior member

[​IMG]

yea and?

7. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

I don't care if Sammi is a bitch, she is the only hot one. Would pork.

The Situation is truly one of the greatest television characters in years. Beyond hilarious. The whole "I talk so much game and never get laid" bit didn't get stale even though I expected it to. This guy is gonna be rich in no time at all.

8. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

I don't care if Sammi is a bitch, she is the only hot one. Would pork. The Situation is truly one of the greatest television characters in years. Beyond hilarious. The whole "I talk so much game and never get laid" bit didn't get stale even though I expected it to. This guy is gonna be rich in no time at all.
    Sammi isn't hot. She just wears tons of makeup. If I had my pick I'd tittyfuck Snooks and call it a day. Don't want no STDs from those skanks anyway. EDIT: The host for this reunion is truly worse than hippo excrement. She has zero presence or personality.

9. The_Jar

The_Jar Senior member

Sammi isn't hot. She just wears tons of makeup. If I had my pick I'd tittyfuck Snooks and call it a day. Don't want no STDs from those skanks anyway.

EDIT: The host for this reunion is truly worse than hippo excrement. She has zero presence or personality.

wud tittyfuck angelina and snooki

10. somatoform

somatoform Senior member

Sammi isn't hot. She just wears tons of makeup. If I had my pick I'd tittyfuck Snooks and call it a day. Don't want no STDs from those skanks anyway.

EDIT: The host for this reunion is truly worse than hippo excrement. She has zero presence or personality.

Judging from the number of times you've posted just on snooks in this thread, your obsession masquerading as indifference makes me willing to bet that you'd do anything she wants faster than she can suck down a pickle. Just admit already that you love the girl.

11. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

Judging from the number of times you've posted just on snooks in this thread, your obsession masquerading as indifference makes me willing to bet that you'd do anything she wants faster than she can suck down a pickle. Just admit already that you love the girl.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

I admit it! She is like a little half-Asian Norfin troll! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. sonick

sonick Senior member

wud tittyfuck angelina and snooki

Would hatefuck angelina. Would not fuck snooki with conne's dick.

14. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

Did you see his tweets during the shows?

One of the best:

You guys realize that's not his real Twitter.

15. embowafa

embowafa Senior member

You guys realize that's not his real Twitter.

You realize you're absolutely wrong.

+1 on Angelina hate fuck. She actually looked pretty good on the reunion show.

16. zillka

zillka Senior member

vinny is such a pansy ... he couldn't even laugh at himself for living with his mom, he looked like he was about to implode...

'well that's what all italians do, we live with our moms until 30 years old bleh' speak for your bum self and get a f**king pair

ronny is..as pauly d would say... a SUCKAAA, got played for the fat 'roid head he is. sammi needs to be replaced next season asap

SAMMI = zZzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

17. Texasmade

Texasmade Senior member

Sammi was looking nervous the whole reunion show. She knew it was about to blow up with that one clip with the Situation.

18. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

You realize you're absolutely wrong.

+1 on Angelina hate fuck. She actually looked pretty good on the reunion show.

I'm 100% right, however you can continue to be naive and think you're reading the Situation's real tweets.

19. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

I want more story on the Jewish chick that stalked Pauly Ds whole life on the boardwalk. Drove 4 hours to Rhode Island? WTF

20. The_Jar

The_Jar Senior member

I want more story on the Jewish chick that stalked Pauly Ds whole life on the boardwalk. Drove 4 hours to Rhode Island? WTF

dude you dont want any of that, she'll stalk your whole life