Jersey Shore 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by KenRose, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

Why the fuck would any guy want to hook up with Snooki. That guy she hooked up with had to be planted by the show.
    Many SFers would hit it under the right circumstances.

2. Slopho

Slopho Senior member

I think snookie would be hot if she dropped some major poundage. also too dark.

She is Chilean. She was adopted, I'm suprised no one gives her shit about it on the show.

Snooki and JWoww are getting their own spinoff show. Are they really the stars of Jersey Shore?

So is Pauly from what I heard. This train probably has about 2-3 more seasons, then I see them bringing in replacements, like the last 2 seasons of "In Living Color".

3. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

She is Chilean. She was adopted, I'm suprised no one gives her shit about it on the show.

So is Pauly from what I heard. This train probably has about 2-3 more seasons, then I see them bringing in replacements, like the last 2 seasons of "In Living Color".

was this broadcasted?

4. Slopho

Slopho Senior member

was this broadcasted?

Not sure, I know there was an article a couple of years ago about none of them being really from the shore and some not being italian and blah blah blah. Not that I care.

5. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

I see. Didn't know

6. henrikc

henrikc Senior member

1) Everyone in that house is retarded, except for Vinny and Pauly. Those guys obviously have 2 brain cells to rub together. Maybe I'm reading a little too into it, but their sense of humor (calling the guy Ronnie, making fun of Snooki/Jwoww's letter) indicates there's some wit there.
    Agreed. I loved how they made fun of that letter, but one could argue that The Situation should be included here. Sometimes he chimes in with some great comments.

2) I used to like Snooki...she was always this lovable little munchkin. But she's become so disgusting that it makes it really hard to even look at her. Her face always looks like it's melting...she's gotten even fatter....the talking about having to shit every five minutes. She's making the Snooki character from South Park more accurate by the episode.
    The bolded part, no so much for me. The rest I totally agree with.

3) WHO THE FUCK IS THAT MEDDLING BITCH THAT'S ALWAYS AT THE CLUB?!?!? I hate a cockblocker and that girl is the cockblocker to end all cockblockers. Make her go away.
    One of the downsides of having a camera crew following you wherever you go.

4) The editing and framing of the shots try their hardest to hide it, but it's so obvious that there's a mob of people everywhere they go. I never thought I'd say this, but I think they've become too famous for their own good. It might be time for a new crew of nobodies.
    Jersey Shore without MVP and JWoww running around with just a small piece of tape covering her nipples? Wouldn't be the same.

Regarding the latest episode - what happened with Tom, JWoww's boyfriend? Obviously he moved out, but it seemed like he took some money from her/their PayPal account? Who keeps money there anyways, apart from smaller sums like <$1000? Can't find any articles about it either.

7. APK

APK Senior member

There's an ongoing lawsuit right now between JWOWW and Tom over his planned distribution of some nude pictures that were on the hard drive he took.

8. intent

intent Senior member

Regarding the latest episode - what happened with Tom, JWoww's boyfriend? Obviously he moved out, but it seemed like he took some money from her/their PayPal account? Who keeps money there anyways, apart from smaller sums like <$1000? Can't find any articles about it either.

Apparently he's peddling nude pics of her pre-boob-job.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/19/jwoww-...-order-ruling/

9. henrikc

henrikc Senior member

Oh come on, who cares about rulings by a judge? Just release it and then claim that someone broke in and stole the pictures, I'm guessing they'll be leaked in a matter of weeks anyways.

10. embowafa

embowafa Senior member

What he did was pretty fucked up. He was her "manager", so I'm sure he had access to all that stuff. Just be a man and leave with your stuff.

On the other hand, how stupid is she to cuss the guy out and break up with him while he's sitting in her house with all her possessions. Try to plan your break a little better next time, yes?

11. TheDistance

TheDistance New Member

I must say this show is a pleasure of mine. Dark pleasure. Makes me feel good about myself

12. intent

intent Senior member

The guy looks like a douche for sure, but I would not have suspected such a "gay voice". [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. runner-guy

runner-guy Senior member

Nice tie dick.

[​IMG]

14. APK

APK Senior member

He made at least one appearance in Season 2. He's got a pretty mean bald spot if memory serves.

15. KenRose

KenRose Senior member

Nothing wrong with bald spots!!!
    He made at least one appearance in Season 2. He's got a pretty mean bald spot if memory serves.