1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Jersey Shore 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by KenRose, Jan 7, 2011.

1. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

I think it was Guinea Tee

2. Kyoung05

Kyoung05 Senior member

I think it was Guinea Tee

Ahh...that's it. Guinea Tee....classic.

3. willyxjai

willyxjai Well-Known Member

Do you see what I see?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This isn't the first time Situation or Jersey Shore has run into cocaine allegations. Last year rumours floated around of coke use in the house.... hard to believe in Miami and from such model citizens!

MTV is oblivious to the cocaine allegations, but a few sources have been quoted to say that the cast of Jersey Shore are veterans at dodging MTV's film crews when they want to. Radar Online knows the identity of the Jersey Shore cast member that is allegedly buying the drugs (in Miami it was incredibly easy to do), but they have not published it publicly.

We have a feeling we know who it was buying all the coke for the Jersey Shore cast in Miami, but we're not about to give that out as the situation is pretty obvious in the photos above. Whoops.

From situation to Snitch-uation to Snort-uation

4. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

I don't see what you are seeing, sorry.

5. yoyodunno

yoyodunno Senior member

man people must think I do cocaine all the time when i have my allergy attacks...

6. intent

intent Senior member

7. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

my cousin's ex (an un-named MTV lesser-show star) claimed to have blown coke with the situation at an MTV party

look at his and ronnie's behavior in miami; they are so obviously coked up it's not even funny (except it is funy)

8. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

If Ronnie is doing roids and coke that is a major fucking bomb waiting to go off.

9. yoyodunno

yoyodunno Senior member

If Ronnie is doing roids and coke that is a major fucking bomb waiting to go off.

I think he already has gone off.

10. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

I think he already has gone off.

Yep. Look at how he destroyed Sammi's stuff. That dude is one psycho.

11. APK

APK Senior member

I love The Situation being a constant stealth instigator.

LOL @ "Ron's changed so much...over the last week." First sign of adversity and we're getting the strands of censor bleeps with "I'm done" peppered in there from him.

12. 7_rocket

7_rocket Senior member

I'm not entertained by this show anymore. Seems to be the same song and dance.

13. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

Do you see what I see?

This isn't the first time Situation or Jersey Shore has run into cocaine allegations. Last year rumours floated around of coke use in the house.... hard to believe in Miami and from such model citizens!

MTV is oblivious to the cocaine allegations, but a few sources have been quoted to say that the cast of Jersey Shore are veterans at dodging MTV's film crews when they want to. Radar Online knows the identity of the Jersey Shore cast member that is allegedly buying the drugs (in Miami it was incredibly easy to do), but they have not published it publicly.

We have a feeling we know who it was buying all the coke for the Jersey Shore cast in Miami, but we're not about to give that out as the situation is pretty obvious in the photos above. Whoops.

From situation to Snitch-uation to Snort-uation

What possible difference could it make if they're all fucked up on coke? You do realize these people are reprehensible for about six hundred and fifteen reasons before drug use would even come up.

Get a grip.

14. APK

APK Senior member

We need an MVP spin-off. I can't stand any of the girls or Ronnie.

Vinnie has the dark horse line of the night.

*Sammi sits on the couch*

Vinnie: Shaaaady...shaaady...shady aftermath.

15. KenRose

KenRose Senior member

"listening to Michael Bolton" LOL

16. APK

APK Senior member

"Ronnie's sending her roses, crying on my shoulder, listening to Michael Bolton."

Next week certainly looks interesting.

I hate to say it, because they're a modern day Sid & Nancy, but this this show definitely has more potency for the dramatic when Sam and Ron are nearby.

17. abeezy21

abeezy21 Senior member

last week i figured this out myself ... its not entertaining anymore and alot of the show seems set-up/fake

they need a whole new cast of characters

18. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

I hate to say it, because they're a modern day Sid & Nancy, but this this show definitely has more potency for the dramatic when Sam and Ron are nearby.

Only because everyone else is so fucking boring. Pauly D needs more airtime, hes hysterical though.

19. yoyodunno

yoyodunno Senior member

Yeah Pauly D is my favorite for sure.

20. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

Mike is such an instigator.