Jennifer Aniston is one of the most unsexy celebrities...

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Flambeur, Aug 19, 2009.

1. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

hahaha this is just unreal.

I don't have much of a thing for jennifer aniston but jesus christ you people are totally unreal. I've seen photos of some of the girlfriends of members here and let me just say that it is shocking.

[​IMG]

2. Egdon Heath

Egdon Heath Senior member

Who cares. It's irrelevant.​

No it's not. Except to you maybe. Jennifer would probably be all over you, right?​

3. Crakaveli

Crakaveli Senior member

i've never found her sexually attractive but she's certainly not ugly.

4. robbie

robbie Pleading Poverty

i feel this thread needs pictures from the aforementioned gq... she is very attractive, very attractive.

when you factor in the fact she's 40... i am impressed. sure she's probably had work done... but what woman in America over 29 hasn't.

robbie

5. Jumbie

Jumbie Senior member

No it's not. Except to you maybe. Jennifer would probably be all over you, right?​

Yes. She'd be spinnin' on my cack.

6. Dedalus

Dedalus Senior member

I think the problem is that she has so much hot potential but does not live up to it, and I resent her for it. She's about as enthralling as The View.

7. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

I think the problem is that she has so much hot potential but does not live up to it, and I resent her for it. She's about as enthralling as The View.

Well said.

Here's the thing: all I know about Jennifer Aniston is what she shows us in TV and movies. And - thus far - haven't they all been pretty much the same role, over and over and over again? It's as though each time she gets a script it's Rachel 2.0, which is nice (because she's nice to look at) but nothing that gives me sweaty dreams.

And - I don't know how it works for the rest of you but pretty =/= sexy. Nice if you have both of course, but I've known pretty that was not sexy, and I've certainly known sexy but not at all pretty.

8. life_interrupts

life_interrupts Senior member

Aniston is attractive, but not "celebrity hot," which only exists in US magazine and after hours of photoshopping post-Vanity Fair shoot with Annie Lebowitz.

Angelina Jolie is really skinny -- when you look like you need a meal on film, which adds weight, then you're painfully skinny -- which make her exaggerated features that much more exaggerated. If either of these women is offering up sex, EVERYONE of you is taking it; we've all fucked worse-looking women (most of us every day). Stop lying on your dicks.

9. suited

suited Senior member

She's definitely pretty, but I don't think she can act. She does not come off as overtly sexy, and I do think her sex appeal is a little overrated IMO.

10. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Jennifer is a fine looking lady and tans up nicely due to her Greek blood. She's obviously aging well and has always struck me as someone that probably would not be too hard to have a real relationship with.

Joile is just a fucking scary hag now. A crazy, Bobbit menacing hag. However, 15 years ago she was hot and the crazy just added to it, like the insane weekend you spent drunk in Cabo with a girl you just met, that turned out to be a total, completely dehydrate you, type freak. Now she's just sort of a cartoon creature IMO.

11. Jokerman

Jokerman Senior member

12. winston

winston Senior member

I think Jennifer Aniston's very attractive, and no less so for being 40.

Now, when it comes to female celebs that seem to have it all 'on paper' but just don't do it for me, then a top contender for that category would be Sandra Bullock.

13. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Jennifer is a fine looking lady and tans up nicely due to her Greek blood. She's obviously aging well and has always struck me as someone that probably would not be too hard to have a real relationship with.

Joile is just a fucking scary hag now. A crazy, Bobbit menacing hag. However, 15 years ago she was hot and the crazy just added to it, like the insane weekend you spent drunk in Cabo with a girl you just met, that turned out to be a total, completely dehydrate you, type freak. Now she's just sort of a cartoon creature IMO.

Fwah grah and scotch made you soft, Pio? [​IMG]

14. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

15. chrome_dout

chrome_dout Senior member

She's pretty damn hot, I would take her over Jolie w/o hesitation.