Jennifer Aniston is one of the most unsexy celebrities...

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Flambeur, Aug 19, 2009.

1. alessandro44

alessandro44 Well-Known Member

She looked decent on the GQ cover recently, but I do kinda see your point. However, I wouldn't say that she's "one of the most unsexy celebrities."

2. touchthesky

touchthesky Senior member

She's hot. I'd pick Aniston over Jolie anyday.

3. Lachy

Lachy Senior member

She's one of those women that divide mankind. Either you find her hot, or like you said just asexual. For me, definitely hot. Beats Jolie easily (IMO).

4. Flambeur

Flambeur Senior member

She's one of those women that divide mankind. Either you find her hot, or like you said just asexual. For me, definitely hot. Beats Jolie easily (IMO).

so basically you're gay?

5. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

+1

+ 1

so basically you're gay?

And you're one to talk with that Capt. (Ass) Pickard avatar?

She's a stupendous 40 n I'm 50. Nuff said...

6. Jumbie

Jumbie Senior member

Last time Aniston came up I got bitched at for saying I didn't think she's all that. Also, I'd use her chin to open cans of tuna.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks Jolie isn't aging well. I looked it up recently and still can't believe she's as young as she is. I had placed her at nearly 10 years older.

Having said that, I wouldn't kick either of these ladies out of my bed. Mostly because of who they are than how they look (would take Jolie over Aniston any day though). There are tons of other mainstreamers I'd pick if it came down to pure looks/sex appeal.

7. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

Aniston does nothing for me, never has. She has a hot body and I'd certainly bang her, but on a celebrity scale, she doesn't even register on my radar.

Jolie was hot about ten years ago, now I think she looks scary. Her features are way too big - she's like a monster. I don't even think I'd fuck her. And I'd bet a tidy sum that she has enourmous labia (unless she's had them trimmed at the vaginoplasty clinic).

8. Lachy

Lachy Senior member

Aniston does nothing for me, never has. She has a hot body and I'd certainly bang her, but on a celebrity scale, she doesn't even register on my radar.

Jolie was hot about ten years ago, now I think she looks scary. Her features are way too big - she's like a monster. I don't even think I'd fuck her. And I'd bet a tidy sum that she has enourmous labia (unless she's had them trimmed at the vaginoplasty clinic).

[​IMG]

so basically you're gay?

Lol, thats exactly what I'm talking about with the divide. You either lover her or you hate her.

It seems that while the Aniston love/hate hasn't varied, more and more people are turning away from Jolie these days.

9. RyJ Maduro

RyJ Maduro Senior member

+1.

Anniston is attractive, if underwhelming and boring for a "celebrity." Jolie is mannish. What's her appeal?

10. mafoofan

mafoofan THE FOO Dubiously Honored

She was both gorgeous and cute in her earlier Friends days, when she still had baby fat on her and wasn't all ripped and angled.

11. SField

SField Senior member

hahaha this is just unreal.

I don't have much of a thing for jennifer aniston but jesus christ you people are totally unreal. I've seen photos of some of the girlfriends of members here and let me just say that it is shocking.

12. Lachy

Lachy Senior member

She was both gorgeous and cute in her earlier Friends days, when she still had baby fat on her and wasn't all ripped and angled.

Sadly true, she's about to Jump The Shark and venture into Madonna territory. But she's not there yet, so still hot in my eyes.

13. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

[​IMG] I'd hit, and hit again and again.

14. Egdon Heath

Egdon Heath Senior member

hahaha this is just unreal. I don't have much of a thing for jennifer aniston but jesus christ you people are totally unreal. I've seen photos of some of the girlfriends of members here and let me just say that it is shocking.
    Yeah to that. Plus, I'd like to put all you fuckheads in a line-up and see how many Anniston would choose.​

15. Jumbie

Jumbie Senior member

Yeah to that. Plus, I'd like to put all you fuckheads in a line-up and see how many Anniston would choose.

None.

Who cares. It's irrelevant.