1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jekel

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by HRHAndrew, Dec 27, 2003.

1. HRHAndrew

HRHAndrew Senior Member

Hi guys,

I hope everyone had a very nice holiday. My wife purchased me a Jekel shearling. It is quite nice, and I have never heard of it before. Anyone know anything about Jekel, and their reputation/quality? All I know is they are french, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Thanks,
    -Andy

2. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Distinguished Member

i've never heard of jekel, but the fact that they're french is a plus to me. [​IMG]

3. peaulainee75

peaulainee75 New Member

Hi guys, I hope everyone had a very nice holiday. My wife purchased me a Jekel shearling. It is quite nice, and I have never heard of it before. Anyone know anything about Jekel, and their reputation/quality? All I know is they are french, not that there is anything wrong with that. Thanks, -Andy
    Hello from Paris, I know perfectly welle the Jekel factory and I own myself two of their shearling coats. The reputatiopn is very good as for the lightness of the skins as the craftmanship high quality. Can you show pictures of the coat you own?