1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Jeeves - Vass shoes and elegant menswear accessories - Official Affiliate Thread.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Notch, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Notch

Notch Senior member Affiliate Vendor

We just launched a new model on the webstore: the Vass Alt Wien in Antique cognac calf on the New Peter last in sizes 41 to 45. A true classic!

Available for just under 485 USD excl. VAT for all non - EU members with free shipping. Includes lasted shoe trees, Vass bags and shoe box, and a can of Saphir wax.

We will have more U lasted RTW shoes in January, gradually building up the RTW offer :)!

Link: http://jeeves.store/vass-shoes/ready-to-wear/vass-alt-wien-derby-antique-cognac/

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. Notch

Still looking for 3 participants for our group order! Any model is possible, made from Burgundy vegano burnishable calf (picture as reference for the leather and color).

650 USD excl. VAT for the Vass Austerity River, or 700 USD excl. VAT for your own choice of model!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. CLTesquire

CLTesquire Senior member

How does the P2 last fit in comparison to the F last? Is it generally roomier?

4. Patrick R

Patrick R Senior member

People (including me) generally take the same size in F and P2. The F last may look sleeker, but in my experience the fit at the critical points (heel, instep, ball of the foot) is substantially the same.

1 person likes this.
  5. RogerP

RogerP Senior member

I'm not part of those people. I go a half size down from F to P2. P2 is noticeable wider / more roomy, particularly at the ball of the foot and toe box.

6. Webbo

Webbo Senior member

Me too, exactly this.

7. Notch

Most of our customers will take the same size in F and P2, but the P2 is indeed noticeably wider and more roomy. Depending on the shape of your foot, you are able to size down like RogerP and Webbo.

An outdoor comparison shot between Vass Oxblood, Vas Burgundy and the Vegano Burgundy burnishable calf (taking single MTO's on this leather):

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  8. Notch

BLACK FRIDAY sale just went live! Sale ends Monday 4PM local time (10 in the morning for New York!)

-20% on all Nicky Milano ties

-20% on all Bresciani Socks

-10% on all Jeeves belts

-10% on all Jeeves leather gloves (Peccary, Carpincho and lined deerskin)

Styleforum discount code (JEEVES10) applies on all these products, subtracting another 10%!

Last but not least:

-10% on all Vass hand welted shoes (and we added a bunch of new Odd Stock models!)

Vass Medium Brown Suede Italian Oxford at 487.63 USD excl. VAT (with international shipping and lasted shoe trees included)

[​IMG]

Vass Inca Grain (Exclusive to Jeeves) Derbyat 487.63 USD excl. VAT (with international shipping and lasted shoe trees included)

[​IMG]

Vass Alt Wien Derby Cognac at only 432.57 USD excl. VAT (with international shipping and lasted shoe trees included)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  9. CLTesquire

CLTesquire Senior member

You're too good to us @notch

Those museum gold OEII's still incoming for mid-December?

10. Notch

@CLTesquire

I have been told that the museum calf gold OEII's would not arrive in December, but rather early to mid January.

Apparently, museum gold is next to impossible to get at the moment, at least not from the new Ilcea. A lot of factories, retailers and customers are waiting eagerly, and so am I :)! I hope the new delivery date is not a problem.

11. CLTesquire

CLTesquire Senior member

Before I found out you were stocking it, I wasn't planning on ordering it until January anyway. So I'll still be ahead of schedule! [​IMG]

12. oxfordsandties

oxfordsandties Senior member

Will you post any additional styles in EU 45?

13. Notch

@oxfordsandties: Size 45 is tricky, there is never much stock and the higher sizes don't move as quickly as the lower sizes. We will have a size 45 U-last burgundy shoe at the end of January, and the Gold Musuem OEII can be ordered in a size 45 with delivery in January, for the same price as the RTW version (should be around 600 USD excl. VAT, but don't pin me on that 100%).

Other than that, a single MTO only comes with a small upcharge, feel free to send me a PM and I will see what I can do :).

14. Notch

2 more days until Cybermonday when our sale ends!

15. Markwilo13

Markwilo13 Member

Anyone fancy a GMTO of something made with Inca Burgundy? Something on the P2 or F last?

16. Notch

We would be happy to run a GMTO with the burgundy Inca grain, we have had some requests about it and will try to find some more interested parties ones the black Friday weekend craze settles :).

17. heldentenor

heldentenor Senior member

I could be interested in a brogued wingtip in this leather....

18. Notch

For a GMTO in the Burgundy Inca Grain, we would need at least 6 people confirmed. The model or details can be chosen person to person. The price, as with all GMTO's, would start at 700USD excl. VAT (which includes quite a lot of options, such as lasted shoe trees and most shoe details).

The leather in question is no.4 in this picture:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  19. Notch

I believed @CanadaCal expressed an interest in Inga Grain #4 as well a few months ago, perhaps he is still interested.

We will make a GMTO product in our webstore, were a 50% deposit can be paid.

As stated, we would need to reach a definite 6 to make this happen. The chesnut Inca Grain (6120) has proven to be extremely popular on our RTW model, especially since the stretching of the leather creates great depth in the color of the leather.

20. Markwilo13

Markwilo13 Member

I am very tempted to put down a deposit for the Burgundy Inca but I don't think I can stomach the £680 price tag!