• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jeans to fit a skinny guy with a big butt.

skinnyguy1

Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone on here can help me out with this, but I am getting very frustrated that I can't find any jeans that fit me decently. I am a pretty skinny guy, chest 37, waist 29, 5'10". However, I have a very large butt, and I also need a lot of room at the crotch. I can find jeans that fit really nicely along my legs, but they just look and feel uncomfortable up top. I have a consistent problem with the jeans going ********** crack in the back, and for the outline of ******** to be clearly visible through the pants because the jeans don't fit properly in front.

I don't like my pants to be tight, but I don't like them to be baggy either. I resort to wearing the same pair of levis 569 loose jeans every day, which have kind of stretched out at the waist, so they sag a bit and are pretty loose on me, but at least not restrictive. However, I don't think they look right. They are just too baggy, and look sloppy on me. I want pants that fit me like I am a man, not a kid wearing baggy jeans. But I don't want pants that accentuate my butt like a girl's butt either.

To give you an idea of how big my butt is, if I pull the levi 569 up at the waist so that they don't sag, they fit just about right. However, this pair is a year old, and I have tried newer pairs on, and it looks like they changed the fit a little, and the new ones are too tight on my butt, even though they are still pretty damn loose in the legs, etc.

I really don't know what to do at this point.

ishakir

Reaction score
5c0a47f5_cb01_5d5f.jpg

G0079

Reaction score
Get a shrink to fit (Levi's sized down 1) or stretch to fit (APC sized down 1) pair of jeans.

skinnyguy1

Reaction score
This woman describes the problem I have: http://video.answers.com/how-to-get-...eans-117824059 I think maybe the real problem is that the rise is too short for me on most jeans. A lot of times the jeans don't fit super tight around my butt but still go up the crack - they just fit awkwardly. I want it to be visible that I have a butt, but I don't want to accentuate it by having jeans go up my crack. Does anyone have ideas on how to avoid this? The question is how do I get a longer rise without getting jeans that are meant to be worn high on the waist and then sagging them.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Show us some pictures of your buttcrack and **********, so that we can judge the proper inseam.

Mr. Mystery

Reaction score
More expensive option, get pants that fit right up top and alter the leg as desired.

I have the same type of body.

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skinnyguy1
I don't want to accentuate it by having jeans go up my crack .

This made me lulz to myself at home. I apologise for my childishness.

HPress

Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone on here can help me out with this, but I am getting very frustrated that I can't find any jeans that fit me decently. I am a pretty skinny guy, chest 37, waist 29, 5'10". However, I have a very large butt, and I also need a lot of room at the crotch. I can find jeans that fit really nicely along my legs, but they just look and feel uncomfortable up top. I have a consistent problem with the jeans going ********** crack in the back, and for the outline of ******** to be clearly visible through the pants because the jeans don't fit properly in front. I don't like my pants to be tight, but I don't like them to be baggy either. I resort to wearing the same pair of levis 569 loose jeans every day, which have kind of stretched out at the waist, so they sag a bit and are pretty loose on me, but at least not restrictive. However, I don't think they look right. They are just too baggy, and look sloppy on me. I want pants that fit me like I am a man, not a kid wearing baggy jeans. But I don't want pants that accentuate my butt like a girl's butt either. To give you an idea of how big my butt is, if I pull the levi 569 up at the waist so that they don't sag, they fit just about right. However, this pair is a year old, and I have tried newer pairs on, and it looks like they changed the fit a little, and the new ones are too tight on my butt, even though they are still pretty damn loose in the legs, etc. I really don't know what to do at this point.
28705d1249474228-my-new-straight-razor-stand-44789.-thread-completely-useless-without-images-1-.jpg
More seriously, you sound very insecure. I have a luscious behind too, along with muscular thighs. Paradoxically, I find that Levi 511 skinny jeans fit me best. I go up two inches in the waist from my size and wear a belt. After two days they look perfect and aren't tight anywhere. It makes sense if you think about it: If you have big buns and artillery, you want jeans that are bigger in the top than in the legs. That's the opposite of loose legged jeans (which are tight ********** and loose in the thighs) and the reason why 569s probably look like **** on you. EDIT: Your jeans are creeping up your ass because they're supposed to be worn at the hips, not at the waist. Also, you should post a picture -- I doubt anyone would mind a peek.

bellyhungry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Might want to look into fully-canvassed bespoke jeans.

HPress

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight
Pics or GTFO

Replace your car with a bike and then you can find them in your mirror.
smile.gif

skinnyguy1

Reaction score
It is too hard to see the problem in a picture since my jeans are dark so I posted a picture of the problem in some different pants (I have the problem in just about every pair). I don't wearing my jeans higher than they are supposed to be worn. In fact even if I sag a little bit I have the same problem. The problem isn't really "tightness" in the butt, its more just a poor fit in general.

I thought about working with a tailor, but I don't know what to ask them to do. I've never had anything tailored before.

HPress

Reaction score
It is too hard to see the problem in a picture since my jeans are dark so I posted a picture of the problem in some different pants (I have the problem in just about every pair). I don't wearing my jeans higher than they are supposed to be worn. In fact even if I sag a little bit I have the same problem. The problem isn't really "tightness" in the butt, its more just a poor fit in general. I thought about working with a tailor, but I don't know what to ask them to do. I've never had anything tailored before.
Yep, the jeans are a poor fit (too big in the seat) and you're wearing them too high. You don't need tailored jeans. Order the Levi 511 jeans from Zappos in 31 x 32 in one of the dark colors. They're only $37 and should fit you well. http://www.zappos.com/levis-511-skinny-fit

ginlimetonic

Reaction score
uni qlo - slim fit cutting but large waist size.

Now GTFO and crawl back to SW&D

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads