• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 4: Goodyear welted shoes from Cobbler Union

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 4th auction is for a pair of Goodyear welted Shoes from Cobbler Union. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jeans that fit like APC Rescues

drake

Reaction score
So I'm looking for a pair of straight legged jeans that fit like my Rescues. Not baggy but not tight and a straight leg.

I was thinking about getting a pair from Rag and Bones but the pockets are huge on those and scare me.

Who else makes nice straight legged jeans that fit like Rescues (but maybe a lower rise)?

Something available in San Francisco would be best so I can try them on.

Splat_man

Reaction score
it might not be much help to you (depending on availability) but tsubi dee dee jeans are cut the same way

Babar

Reaction score
I would say the Helmut Lang Classic Bootcut in either raw or classic denim is pretty close. The main differences are that it has a deeper--nicer imo--color and slightly bigger backpockets. The cut is really close. But at this point, they're pretty hard to come by.

dizzhizz

Reaction score
Recently picked up some grey Nobody jeans - fit is very similar to the APC rescues but hangs a bit lower on the waist.

Although I like the raw denim its nice not having to break them in, plus no excessive pocket design.

PunctualAlex

Reaction score
Does anyone know how similar the fit is on Ande Whall Grifters?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 25 3.3%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 129 17.2%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 241 32.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 118 15.7%
  • 31 - 40