1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Jeans that fit like APC Rescues

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by drake, Jul 4, 2006.

Tags:
  1. drake

drake Senior member

So I'm looking for a pair of straight legged jeans that fit like my Rescues. Not baggy but not tight and a straight leg.

I was thinking about getting a pair from Rag and Bones but the pockets are huge on those and scare me.

Who else makes nice straight legged jeans that fit like Rescues (but maybe a lower rise)?

Something available in San Francisco would be best so I can try them on.

2. Splat_man

Splat_man Member

it might not be much help to you (depending on availability) but tsubi dee dee jeans are cut the same way
    [​IMG]

3. Babar

Babar Senior member

I would say the Helmut Lang Classic Bootcut in either raw or classic denim is pretty close. The main differences are that it has a deeper--nicer imo--color and slightly bigger backpockets. The cut is really close. But at this point, they're pretty hard to come by.

4. dizzhizz

dizzhizz Senior member

Recently picked up some grey Nobody jeans - fit is very similar to the APC rescues but hangs a bit lower on the waist.

Although I like the raw denim its nice not having to break them in, plus no excessive pocket design.

5. PunctualAlex

PunctualAlex Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how similar the fit is on Ande Whall Grifters?