• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jeans that fit like APC Rescues

drake

Reaction score
So I'm looking for a pair of straight legged jeans that fit like my Rescues. Not baggy but not tight and a straight leg.

I was thinking about getting a pair from Rag and Bones but the pockets are huge on those and scare me.

Who else makes nice straight legged jeans that fit like Rescues (but maybe a lower rise)?

Something available in San Francisco would be best so I can try them on.

Splat_man

Reaction score
it might not be much help to you (depending on availability) but tsubi dee dee jeans are cut the same way
smile.gif

Babar

Reaction score
I would say the Helmut Lang Classic Bootcut in either raw or classic denim is pretty close. The main differences are that it has a deeper--nicer imo--color and slightly bigger backpockets. The cut is really close. But at this point, they're pretty hard to come by.

dizzhizz

Reaction score
Recently picked up some grey Nobody jeans - fit is very similar to the APC rescues but hangs a bit lower on the waist.

Although I like the raw denim its nice not having to break them in, plus no excessive pocket design.

PunctualAlex

Reaction score
Does anyone know how similar the fit is on Ande Whall Grifters?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads