• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jeans question

coonsanders

Reaction score
hi
i have an issue wearing jeans..i have no butt as a result my jeans dont fit vey well..what should guys with this type of problem do?thanks

lenny

Trompe le Monde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
F. Corbera is our resident menswear denim expert. first PM him photos of your butt, and later share the resolution with us.

Last edited:

F. Corbera

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

F. Corbera is our resident menswear denim expert. first PM him photos of your butt, and later share the resolution with us.

A photo is quite unnecessary. When you've seen one Asian ass, you've seen them all.

The trick with a flat jeans pants ass is to walk with knees bent a little. This will stick the ass out a bit and give the illusion of badonkadonk.

F. Corbera

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

hi
whats his link?i heard he was susended..
lenny

Hey, lenny.

I forgot to mention that your problem is one of the seventeen situations in which wadded-up toilet paper is a Godsend.

Toilet paper can be had for free in most mens lavatories. Take two rolls, preferably full. Stand with one foot on each roll, applying weight to flatten. Then, stuff one roll behind each cheek...but inside your jeans (does not work on the outside.)

You'll probably have to adjust your computer keyboard position if you go this route.

Last edited:

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey, lenny.
I forgot to mention that your problem is one of the seventeen situations in which wadded-up toilet paper is a Godsend.
Toilet paper can be had for free in most mens lavatories. Take two rolls, preferably full. Stand with one foot on each roll, applying weight to flatten. Then, stuff one roll behind each cheek...but inside your jeans (does not work on the outside.)
You'll probably have to adjust your computer keyboard position if you go this route.

Can you provide the list of the other 16 situations?

Frankie22

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
hi
i have an issue wearing jeans..i have no butt as a result my jeans dont fit vey well..what should guys with this type of problem do?thanks
lenny
Squats 4x 8-10
Walking dumbbell lunges 4x10
Hamstring curls (machine) 4x12
Leg extensions 4x15
Body weight squats 4x25

Use enough weight so that the later reps of your set are extremely challenging. You should be about failing on the last rep
Use proper form (youtube is your friend)

Check back in 6 months! Or..... get butt implants, ha.

Last edited:

Mark Anthony

Reaction score
With the way jeans are styled these days I figured that a flat ass would be no problem.

I actually have an ass and athletic build and it seems every pair of jeans I try is made for guys with no ass, a pot belly and scrawny legs.

coonsanders

Reaction score
hi
ive never heard of this operation but thought it MIGHT exsist..thanks

lenny

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I suggest that you look more carefully and post this on the Streetwear and Denim Forum which takes more interest in jeans.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads