1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Jeans for sale!

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Jake431, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Jake431

Jake431 Well-Known Member

I have three pairs of jeans up for sale:

1) Nudie Regular Ralf Dry Selvage 33/34. New with tags. Measures 17 inches across the waist, 34 inches long at the inseam. As they are new with tags, they've never been washed. They list for $265. I'm selling for $230, shipped for free in the US. If you want them shipped farther, you'll have to pay shipping.

2) Sugarcane 1947 501 repro - one wash model. Tagged 34/34. Other than the one wash that Sugarcane gave them, they've never been washed, and laundered only once. Measures 16 1/2 across the waist, 33 inches long at the inseam. They list at History Preservation Associates at $217 plus shipping. I'm selling them for $140 shipped for free in the US. If you want them shipped farther, you'll have to pay shipping..

3) Grnappletree jeans. Tagged 32. Waist measures 17 across, inseam measures 33 inches. New without tags. They are dark denim, with a neat cool Apples burlap patch. They were $110. I'm selling for $60, shipped for free in the US. If you want them shipped farther, you'll have to pay shipping.

If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks,
    -Jake

2. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

I have three pairs of jeans up for sale:

1) Nudie Regular Ralf Dry Selvage 33/34. New with tags. Measures 17 inches across the waist, 34 inches long at the inseam. As they are new with tags, they've never been washed. They list for $265. I'm selling for $230, shipped for free in the US. If you want them shipped farther, you'll have to pay shipping.

2) Sugarcane 1947 501 repro - one wash model. Tagged 34/34. Other than the one wash that Sugarcane gave them, they've never been washed, and laundered only once. Measures 16 1/2 across the waist, 33 inches long at the inseam. They list at History Preservation Associates at $217 plus shipping. I'm selling them for $140 shipped for free in the US. If you want them shipped farther, you'll have to pay shipping..

3) Grnappletree jeans. Tagged 32. Waist measures 17 across, inseam measures 33 inches. New without tags. They are dark denim, with a neat cool Apples burlap patch. They were $110. I'm selling for $60, shipped for free in the US. If you want them shipped farther, you'll have to pay shipping.

If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks,
    -Jake

Just FYI fos5 is selling RRDS for $199 atm.

3. Jake431

Just FYI fos5 is selling RRDS for $199 atm.
    Interesting, that's who I got my pants from so please - post a link! Is it a sale or something? Thanks, -Jake

4. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

Interesting, that's who I got my pants from so please - post a link! Is it a sale or something?

Thanks,
    -Jake

Apparently yes, but they don't have 33/34 anymore, not sure if it sold out recently.

http://fos5.com/proddetail.php?prod=05001

5. Jake431

Thanks for the link, if you need a 33, mine are available...

-Jake

6. Jake431

Sugarcanes are sold.

-Jake

7. jchosko

jchosko Senior member

8. Jake431

Nudies sold. thanks

-Jake