• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jeans for guys with no ass

dhinggok

Reaction score
I have no ass and I also am like 5'9 or 5'10, so jeans run long on me. I want to find a nice pair of jeans, preferably a pair of Earnest Sewn or 7 for all Mankind, because those are the brand types I like, maybe Acne or Citizens too, that will accomodate my lack of ass and look like a nice everyday pair of jeans that are slim, but not body hugging or baggy? I love the Milk Blue wash in Earnest Sewn a lot and would be open to any color like that or similar to that. Do you think I could find a Hutch model that accomodates my no ass or a Filson model? Pls do not rec. Nudie. I am going to Barney's New York in New York to buy these btw. Price range: none.

Michael1981

Reaction score
if you like that accentuate my butt sort of look and want a pre-washed denim then I think 7FAM will do the trick.

Spoony

Reaction score
I have this same problem, but I also have really thin thighs. I don't really want pre-distressed but raw is not necessary. Any help here?

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I asked that at Ron Herman and they handed me a pair of Iron Army and some of the raw Earnest Sewn straight legs. Though, I don't really know if I have no ass or not. One of my friends told me I have no ass... for a black guy.

dhinggok

Reaction score
what about between 7fam and earnest sewn? which models or fits would you recommend and which brand would you recommend?

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Hmm.. sorry to say: Nudie. =]

how quickly things change. When i joined nudie would have been posted 8 times by now.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dhinggok
what about between 7fam and earnest sewn? which models or fits would you recommend and which brand would you recommend?
You may want to look at the 7FAM Bootcuts in the Dark New York wash (look like 1 wash) They have them at Urban and they are pretty slim fitting w/o being skinny and may have a flattering cut for you. They're also 2% polyurethane so they are a little bit stretchy w/o feeling elastic. ES Hutch in Milk Blue or Maz 21 Dark may also be a decent choice.

Rome

Mr. Chocolates Godiva
Reaction score
All the brands previosly mentioned will do. I wont second the Nudies because all the pics I've seen look anti-fit which look like your jeans are sliding of your ass (or lack there of). Just avoid jeans with extra low back pockets.

Rolo

Reaction score
As a posteriorally challenged member of this forum, I've found that 7FAMs to fit fairly well. However, the absolute best fit for me are AGs. I know a lot of folks here dislike AGs, but they simply look better on me, so I keep buying them.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rolo
As a posteriorally challenged member of this forum, I've found that 7FAMs to fit fairly well. However, the absolute best fit for me are AGs. I know a lot of folks here dislike AGs, but they simply look better on me, so I keep buying them.

I actually kind of like AG jeans, and my pair of fillmores is one of my favorites. They fit really well, but they aren't getting too much wear with so many other jeans to break in lately
frown.gif

Rome

Mr. Chocolates Godiva
Reaction score
G is a great summer jean, light and soft cotton. The only problem is the tendency for the dreaded jean weggie. Just look at the pics on Revolve for an example.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Luckys aren't particularly well made. In fact, they're pretty crappy and ludicrously expensive. But they do make some pretty decent slim cuts, and if you can't find anything else, you may want to look there.

nairb49

Reaction score
Try the Earnest Sewn Fulton Straight leg. I have a pair that I find have a great fit, since I am also lacking in the backside department. (incidentally, I'm selling them since my Samurai's are arriving today
wink.gif
) PM if you like.

jean_connoisseur23

Reaction score
the fulton straight look good...also try the slimmy 7FAM's...my my 501 STF's and my 514 kinda gives an added butt value too

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads