1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

JEANS FOR BIGGER THIGH

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ballerkassim, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Tck13

Tck13 Senior member

If you can find a pair of jeans that fit in the legs but have a slightly large waist, you can always take it to a tailor. They can take maybe up to an inch or two (at the most) out of the waist and then voila! If I cared that much, I'd do this with my 501's.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2011
  2. kit99bar

kit99bar Senior member

going with a tiny hem when you have large thighs and probably a muscular upper body honestly can look pretty bad.

For the OP, I recommend Iron Heart 634s.

3. ice86x

ice86x Senior member

According to your measurements, I have "big thighs" and fit into levis 511 just fine. Maybe I'm measuring wrong..

Quote:
    dang bro. what do you squat?

4. Vengo

Vengo Well-Known Member

N&F Weird Guy and IH 634s are great cuts for larger thighs

5. fuji

fuji Senior member

If anything your thighs are small. My waist is 6" smaller and my quads are the same size.

6. lesliemidler

lesliemidler New Member

Hi,

I myself had similar issues and I always struggled to find a good pair of denim. Recently I have started using an online custom denim website www.madetoorderjeans.com and I am in love with my jeans now. I love the collection of fabrics they have, the best part is that I can get any fit I want its all customized according to ones body. I am fond of trying different color denims and they have it all. Never had any issues with delivery date and they offer good customer service too.
    Try it out and let me know..............
    http://madetoorderjeans.com/