1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Jeans for a short athletic guy?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by GlennDanzig, Aug 12, 2007.

1. GlennDanzig

GlennDanzig New Member

I know that there are already a million threads on this, but none of them seem to be conclusive. I'm looking for a reasonably priced (meaning $50 or less) pair of jeans that will fit me well. I'm approximately 5'4 170 with 25" thighs. I typically wear 34x30. If the jeans are loose fit, it fits fine but usually looks bad. Like Levi 567. I have some relaxed fit jeans from Gap which are ok, but a little tight and slightly uncomfortable. Slim fit is impossible. Jeans with a small leg opening at the bottom look bad on me, so I usually try to go with bootcut jeans. Keep in mind that my waist is less than 34, but my hips are significantly bigger and all modern jeans are low rise. What kind of jeans would guys recommend?

2. Bergdorf Goodwill

Bergdorf Goodwill Senior member

3. ken

ken Senior member

4. kakemono

kakemono Senior member

just get em tight around the thighs... they will stretch and be perfect