• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jeans: Burberry Black Label, Energie, Shirts: MFG, Energie

Halifamous

Reaction score
I've got two pairs of jeans that I got in Japan up for sale. I was going to put it on ebay, but after lurking here for a while I figured this was a better option. The pairs have varying sizes and wear, but the bottom line is that I lost a LOT of weight in Japan and dropped two and a half waist sizes so these really don't fit at all anymore.

Items ship from Canada. Shipping not included in price. shipping will cost exactly what is listed to your address on canadapost.com plus the cost of a canadapost box. Will be shippied as a gift (obviously).

First up: Burberry Black Label grey wash. These were my favorite jeans. Really light, soft denim. Great wash. Waist is listed at 85, I would estimate them at 33.5/34, measures 17.5 inches flat. Length is 33. Rise is 10. Knee break is 21cm measured flat, 19.5cm measured flat at the leg opening. These have been washed twice and worn 15-20 times. They were my favorites, but I saved them for special occasions. This brand is not available anywhere but Japan. Lancer detail on back right pocket.
Asking 90$, paid around 200, asking price reflects the extremely light wear and exclusive nature of these jeans.
brbfronttruta3.jpg

Open:
brblbltagslw3.jpg

Front Detail:
brbfrntdtlzn0.jpg

Backs:
brbbackszu9.jpg

Lancer Detail:
brbblklancexy0.jpg

Halifamous

Reaction score
Next up: Energie Came as a gift so I'm not sure of the style. Measurements: Waist is a 33, slightly stretched (33.5). Measures 17.5 inches at the waist, flat. Rise is 10in. 22cm flat at the knee break and at the leg opening. All distressing is as it was at retail. When I was wearing them I was thinking of patching some of the backs to make sure they didn't get bigger, but they ended up being fine. Front:
nrgfrontqc7.jpg
Front Detail:
nrgfrontdtlio6.jpg
backs:
nrgbacknl6.jpg
Worn on and off for about two month. retail is 275, asking 85.

Halifamous

Reaction score
Next up. Marithe Francois Girbaud t-shirt. Worn only once and washed once. I like the tee, but the colour really doesn't suit me. Shirt is an L. fits a 41-42 chest. Wide neck and double distress stiching on all seams. Sorry about the pictures, these are from macbook camera.
Retail was 80. Asking 35$
Front:
photo10bz4.jpg

Worn:
photo98rh8.jpg

Additional pictures on request.

I also have a new with tags (still attached) energie ronald pullover in brown, blue and gray. I bought it on sale and decided I had too many items like it. Never been worn.
Retail 150$, bought on sale for 85$, asking 80$.
80% Wool 20% Nylon
Size M
Picture taken from official site to show detail:
ronaldte5.jpg

Macbook picture to prove authenticity:
photo99io7.jpg

Once again, additional pics on request.

All sales through through paypal. I am new to this forum but I can provide references from superfuture market of transactions completed if required.

Halifamous

Reaction score
Ok. One more bump before ebay. Because I hate ebay.
Open to offers. Really want to get rid of this and buy more stuff.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads